What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Stake Removed

First Grade
Got to chuckle. Someone mentioned visiting the Stains forum as they are in meltdown mode. I made a quick visit.

Several have suggested that "we" swayed AFB even though he accepted unders but with additional undisclosed offers of Gal Towers units.

I don't know what their beef is, crikey if they were smart enough they could of thrown in a few old pokey machines and a few bonus Keno games.

I went in there some great quotes
* we got accused of brown paper bags, that's a compliment be compared to Roosters basically
* Twiggy sponsorship, them being called Western Dragons playing out of Perth lol
* Flanno 0/3 lol

shadowboxer

First Grade
I get the drag-fans sadness, hell we have been there, but bagging the new coach ahead of the season even kicking off is a real fugg off moment.
The coach is pushing poop up a hill in a massive wheelbarrow from the likes of Mary, Hook etc - I wish him luck, he just needs to sign a couple of busted type players ala Dugan, then they will be sweet.
Kyle might need noise cancelling ear plugs when at kogarah or the gong. They will be gunning for him

Generalzod

Immortal
Mate i ain't in a good way. Double vision, headaches, nauseas, paralysis of one side of face and loss of hearing. Still another 6 weeks off work at least. But I'm alive which is main thing
I’m no doctor but have you checked your blood pressure, could lead to headaches paralysis.thats why people should be aware the importance of checking their blood pressure. All the best with your recovery Robo…

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I was not sure where to put this, but I see Chad (NSW)and Jason T (Tonga), have been stripped of the co-captaincy. Replaced by Kinglanders Cotter and Deardon.

So other than giving @txta2 a chuckle, there has been talk of we need a better lock. Payton and Jason T do not seem to be on the same page.

Swap Dale, McAverage or Williams for him, I would keep McAverage he is useful off the bench.

Jason T is not a spent force IMO, just lacks motivation/confidence, not feeling appreciated..