What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
We all know that contracts dont count for much these days...

Im interested in where Josh Lewis, Rangi Chase and Eddie Paea are gonna go

There are a few whispers about Matty Head or Eddie Paea going to the Warriors...

Patorick

Staff member
Even if Nokiachiello does come back from this latest injury, Freddie wants to move him to the centres.

Dave Q

Coach
Even if Nokiachiello does come back from this latest injury, Freddie wants to move him to the centres.

I thought he wanted to move him to tears.

Mini is all over, he had a good career .....only marred by the fact that he was a rooster.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors

Wow that is hilarious.

We are absolutely loaded for depth at centre, so I don't see the point of playing him out of the position. Personally I'm happy with Foley, Perrett or Roberts at fullback, Kearney is better than them all but would have a bigger price tag I imagine.

Inferno

Coach
Can be injury prone. I'd love to keep him if we could, but I'd rather we don't nuts for him.

I know sticky rates him though, and he is easily our most dangerous back.

Also Ben Ross is off contract next year, which will free up 400K+ for us.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Can be injury prone. I'd love to keep him if we could, but I'd rather we don't nuts for him.

Kearney is on the mend quite well. The injury was a difficult one to manage but he shouldn't be too far away from returning.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors

Hmmm I dont see the point in replacing one injury prone fullback with another.

Big Mick

Referee
Big signing for Warriors if true. He'd have the passion to lead the Warriors as a junior kiwi and I think with Moon would form a good combo. Now they just need to get Keiran.

A Liam Foran/Eddie Paea combo would be interesting!

6. Eddie Paea, 7. Liam Foran

I see Paea as a five-eight. He'd have the same impact at five-eight as Soward does at Dragons imo. Chime in at big times and burst of attacking brilliance.

Patorick

Staff member
Where would that leave Witt and Fien though? Henderson seems to have the hooker spot wrapped up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts