What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

blain

Juniors
i doubt witt will be re-signed if we do buy head/paea/foran. ravs wont be re-signed and fien is 50/50, id keep him as hooker with henderson.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Fieny will go back to playing hooker next season. Him and Henderson give us a pretty good dummy half rotation.

Mr Opinionated

Juniors
Michael Hagan ----> Journalist (Permanent position) from 2010.

Michael Hagan ---> Taree Zebras U-10's although a source cloes to the Taree Zebras denied the rumour suggesting a homeless, drunk bum would be a better coach than Hagan.

Last edited:
I wish gasnier would just f**king go already. How long is he going to hold it over the heads of the fans and the team that he might leave the dragons!? he's been talking about leaving on and off for almost 5 years now.

why would a team want someone like this around? and then they make him the captain FFS!

I could understand wanting to keep him if he had a proven club track record but the results speak for themselves.

Wicks

Juniors
I wish gasnier would just f**king go already. How long is he going to hold it over the heads of the fans and the team that he might leave the dragons!? he's been talking about leaving on and off for almost 5 years now.

why would a team want someone like this around? and then they make him the captain FFS!

I could understand wanting to keep him if he had a proven club track record but the results speak for themselves.

Gasnier or the media

Gasnier doesnt talk at all even when asked ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.