What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
With the Roosters and the knights getting new men in charge in Stone and Smith, and knowing Smiths history of getting rid of players. You would think a few Roosters heads would be on the block, and a chance og other clubs snapping up some Roosters.

Does anyone have a list of off contract players for 2010/2011?

Warriors have let go Rovelli, Fien, Witt and Jones and Kemp will not feature next year. I think Kirk and Solomona are finishing up there also.
So the Warriors would have so money to spend.

Kells

Juniors
Daine Laurie

Being courted by the Storm - so im hearing

really! as i read a few weeks back that the storm footy operations manager said he was offered Daine Laurie but that they couldnt afford him. maybe they r trying to get him to lower his wage demands?

heres the link
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/coach-backs-guerra-dumping/2009/08/08/1249350728995.html

Storm football operations manager Frank Ponissi yesterday confirmed the club had received an approach from the manager of Wests Tigers cult figure Daine Laurie.
But Ponissi said the asking price for raw-boned Laurie, who has been dumped from the Tigers' first-grade team and is, it is believed, being chased by several clubs, was out of the Storm's price bracket.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
With the Roosters and the knights getting new men in charge in Stone and Smith, and knowing Smiths history of getting rid of players. You would think a few Roosters heads would be on the block, and a chance og other clubs snapping up some Roosters.

Does anyone have a list of off contract players for 2010/2011?

Warriors have let go Rovelli, Fien, Witt and Jones and Kemp will not feature next year. I think Kirk and Solomona are finishing up there also.
So the Warriors would have so money to spend.

Last year league unlimited or Rleague had a list of all the players and when their contracts finish. Ring a bell?

Inferno

Coach
The Local paper in the Shire has us set to announce the signing of Taulima Tautai in the next few days.

Brutus

Referee
Have Souths announced the signing of Sam Burgess yet?

Expecting a presser today with Russell Crowe ect..

Tommy Anderson

Juniors
Sam Burgess has signed with Souths. Richo told many people at the Rabbitohs game, he even showed a highlight reel at the members post game function

bfoord

Juniors
doubt hed leave after one season

why not? it has happened in the past

Mundine left Brisbane after only 1 season with the club.
Kemp is leaving the Warriors after only 1 season at the club

in Boyd's case, i reckon he now see's the fullback position open and he may want a shot at it. From my understanding he wanted to play fullback and that is why he left the Broncos in the first place. The Broncos fullback position is now going to be open from next year.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Where did you hear that Andrew? Kite is happy here from all reports and he still has a year to run on his contract. He has been riddled with injury and he's only just turned 21. Docs say he has some of the worst knees they've seen.

andrew123

Juniors
Where did you hear that Andrew? Kite is happy here from all reports and he still has a year to run on his contract. He has been riddled with injury and he's only just turned 21. Docs say he has some of the worst knees they've seen.

i think it was in the herald...probably a load of crap but i thought i'd mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.