What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Gallant has grown into quite a player. Very small, but a big heart. Heaps of speed, some good skills. He could develop very very well alongside JT.

Davester

Juniors
Gallant has grown into quite a player. Very small, but a big heart. Heaps of speed, some good skills. He could develop very very well alongside JT.

Absolutely right, not afraid of the ball in the air either!

If he does go, serious questions will be raised over the Wests Tigers....

Dean Collis, Dene Halatau....gone! So far signed is Mitch Brown, Tame Tupou....not exactly signings that will lift a smile.

Tipping the beast that is Todd Lowrie to be signed to play Halfback next year...it would not surprise me at all.

ostrich20

Juniors
Absolutely right, not afraid of the ball in the air either!

If he does go, serious questions will be raised over the Wests Tigers....

Dean Collis, Dene Halatau....gone! So far signed is Mitch Brown, Tame Tupou....not exactly signings that will lift a smile.

Tipping the beast that is Todd Lowrie to be signed to play Halfback next year...it would not surprise me at all.

Robbie Farah's re-signing at the start of the year may have taken a large chunk of that me thinks.

baddog

Juniors
cows have given gallant a good two year offer. the tigers offered him bare minimum and sheens keeps stuffing him around and talking about anybody whos ever caught a cold as fullback instead of him.

Noa

First Grade
terrible signing if it happens.

goodwin is a fullback only and Melbourne have better wingers in their u/20's

I doubt its for anything else but depth. Certainly I would be pissed if he jumped ahead of Matt Duffie, Dane Nielsen or Willie Isa.

D

Deleted member 10972

Steve Naughton (Raiders U20) :arrow: Roosters

Where did you hear that?

I have seen him a few times, he is a VERY good player.

Big workrate, breaks the line often, scores tries.

skeepe

Immortal
Where did you hear that?

I have seen him a few times, he is a VERY good player.

Big workrate, breaks the line often, scores tries.

He's signed, sealed and delivered mate straight from the horse's mouth, only reason I put it in the rumours section is there's no articles to confirm it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.