What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lima to Tigers ??

A mate mentioned it... no idea if their is truth to it.
Not sure about the Tigers specifically, but I've read that he is looking at returning to Sydney which improves the chances at that happening.

Would be a great signing for any club. Hopefully Masada Iosefa can help convince him to join the Panthers.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I have now been told by a couple of different people that Brad Fittler has been seen at CUA Stadium in the past week or so.

griffo346

First Grade
is he coming out of retirement lol nah seriously as for attacking coach im all for his appointment if it happens

I'd love to see freddy back at Penrith. He still has a lot to offer the game and it would be great to see him back where it all started 20 years ago.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Ive got mixed thoughts about this.

Negative= Didnt Fittler bag out the Penrith area big time in his book saying how bad the place was and he would never go back????

Positive= The influence he would offer our backs.

Personally i hope he is never seen in Penrith again unless its at the scrap heap!!!!

Ive got mixed thoughts about this.

Negative= Didnt Fittler bag out the Penrith area big time in his book saying how bad the place was and he would never go back????

Positive= The influence he would offer our backs.

Personally i hope he is never seen in Penrith again unless its at the scrap heap!!!!

...no.
Not from what I remember.
He spoke fondly of it from memory actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts