What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Sa looks all but guaranteed. He'll fit in well with plenty of our other blokes who have all the potential in the world but are lazy and inconsistant. An absolutely ridiculous signing considering the amount centre/backrowers we already have at the club, most of which aren't as lazy.

Big Mick

Referee
Your f**kn kiddn. How do they buy these players yet tigers sharks etc can't fit anymore in under cap. Geezus there is something rotten somewhere

Because you paid Barrett, Tupou, Gallen $400k+ a year and you've never won a premiership so you have to pay overs for every signing like you've done with all your signings this year.

Oh yeah...and because your coach is an asshole. That doesn't help either.

murraymob

Coach
Because you paid Barrett, Tupou, Gallen $400k+ a year and you've never won a premiership so you have to pay overs for every signing like you've done with all your signings this year.

and lets not forget ross at 400k and pomeroy at 240k both getting overs to leave penrith

roboshark

Coach

And smith,inglis,cronk,white,hoffman, and slater aren't on the same coin or more...fmd

Big Mick

Referee
And smith,inglis,cronk,white,hoffman, and slater aren't on the same coin or more...fmd

Dude i'm geeing you up!

U gotta understand that those guys are successful and want to stay together. As such they accept less pay.

Same with recruits. These guys will go there to boost their careers and be part of a successful team.

These guys have made 4 successive grand finals...if I couldn't play for Penrith if I was an NRL player, i'd play for Melbourne.

Your f**kn kiddn. How do they buy these players yet tigers sharks etc can't fit anymore in under cap. Geezus there is something rotten somewhere

lol speak for your own team :lol:

we are a fair bit under (400,000 maybe?) why else do u think we just got fulton back and could have probley 2 of Lima,Laffranchi,cayless,Tuqiri by end of next week

little_aza

Juniors

pretty sure cronk is on about $250k..i remember he took a huge pay cut to stay. the others too havent really tested what they'd get elsewhere either, they want to stay in melbourne.

sallymay

Juniors
bloody hell if storm lose lima too i hope we bloody win on sunday cause he is a great player it will be sad to see him go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts