What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this happens, He is supposed to be even better than his brother and should flourish at manly.

I thought he was going somewhere else like Sydney City?

Hahaha doubt it. He isnt even in the same class as Keiran.

Liam struggled to dominate at auckland club league level this year. He has a future, but its going to be as a tradesman #7 - maybe one day he may hit the lofty heights Jeff Robson has reached.

Garts

Bench
Signing Liam is a smart move as it will ensure Kieren stays on. Liam will cost us minimum wage and he will provide some back up. Maybe he can be converted into a hooker!!!

murraymob

Coach
interesting..not what he told me only about 7 hours ago...;-)

than again, he may of been a little under the weather at the time. :lol:

did not expect to see you for a few days staggs .Most my parra friends are still in recovery mode :lol::lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
did not expect to see you for a few days staggs .Most my parra friends are still in recovery mode :lol::lol:

yeah got home a few hours ago and I'm pretty rooted atm...:lol:

I could be 100% wrong here but this came from Kinga himself..

Kevin Kingston - Parra

murraymob

Coach
yeah got home a few hours ago and I'm pretty rooted atm...:lol:

I could be 100% wrong here but this came from Kinga himself..

Kevin Kingston - Parra

who is leaving you have to be over the cap now with the new signings and haynes upgrades. Joe was on base salary

Stagger eel

Staff member
who is leaving you have to be over the cap now with the new signings and haynes upgrades. Joe was on base salary

Grothe is still a chance of leaving but hasn't recieved the offer he's been wanting at this stage.

Haynes new deal begins in 2011.

Lowrie was offered the same here as he got from the Storm, but Storm offered an extra year.

Ossie has publically said more than once that although things are a bit tight, it doesn't mean that players need to leave the club.

murraymob

Coach
the problem with being so tight is if injuries happen the young guys promoted then put you over the cap.Been our problem last few years

lets hope the david howel rumour of wanting to come back to Australia is not true no prizes for guessing who will cop him .We already have Elliotts other love child Nathen Smith :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.