What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Oh god...if we get David Howell and Adrian Purtell I may just slit my wrists or just go to Penrith HQ and kill Leary and Elliot...it'd be worth the life in prison...or maybe I could plead insanity on grounds they are driving me bonkers

The Teach

Juniors
interesting..not what he told me only about 7 hours ago...;-)

than again, he may of been a little under the weather at the time. :lol:

With all due respect Stags, cos I do usually agree with and enjoy reading your posts, but do you think any player would reveal that he is leaving the club to a supporter? I know when I asked Joe G whether the truth in the rumour about him and Manly was true, he denied it. Guess what? Two days later the deal was announced.

Not having a go at you mate, just making you aware that these things are usually kept a secret until an official announcement is made.

The Teach

Juniors
Oh god...if we get David Howell and Adrian Purtell I may just slit my wrists or just go to Penrith HQ and kill Leary and Elliot...it'd be worth the life in prison...or maybe I could plead insanity on grounds they are driving me bonkers

I don't think you'd be alone there Mick!! :lol::lol::lol:

No not sure which club it could be, but the fact Howell owns a House in Canberra will always stay in the back of mind. :shock:

Elliott was the one who retained Howell though and said he was a future rep player...

Guvner

First Grade
bloody hell if storm lose lima too i hope we bloody win on sunday cause he is a great player it will be sad to see him go

Well in statements today the Storm said they intended to keep him and Lima said he didnt want to go anywhere so it sounds like he will see out his deal.

Vicious

Bench
Willie Mason ---> Sharks
Ben Pomeroy ---> being shopped around so the Sharks can have the cap space for Willie.

Status
Not open for further replies.