What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeJ

Bench
Yeah let's hope if Tim Smith is offered some kind of contract he is used as a last resort.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tim Smith at his best is much better than Ben Hunt. If Smith gets his act together he is a gun half or 5/8th. We need to replace Lockyer after next year, Smith is better than Hunt at 5/8th!

scottyeel

Bench
Wests Tigers have signed former New Zealand Test prop Jason Cayless for the next two seasons.
Cayless, younger brother of Parramatta captain Nathan, is returning to the NRL after four seasons with English club St Helens.
The 29-year-old played for the Eels and Roosters before he moved to the UK.
"It is great to be back in Australia playing in the NRL competition with a club heading in the right direction such as the Wests Tigers," he said in a statement.
"I can't wait to play with the likes of Benji Marshall, Robbie Farah, Gareth Ellis and the boys under an excellent coach in Tim Sheens."
Sheens added:
"Jason will add a lot of depth and experience to the pack and will provide invaluable leadership to the strong crop of exciting young forwards coming through the ranks at Wests Tigers," he said.
http://www.bigpondsport.com/news/tabid/281/newsid/38537/tigers-pick-up-younger-cayless/default.aspx

Big Mick

Referee
Matt Gafa --> Penrith

LOL @ everyone linking every other sh*t Raider and ex-raider to Penrith because we got Plum and Purtell. :roll:

If we get Gafa, Howell and Kelly..yes I may slit my wrists...but I highly doubt we will.

Adam Mogg on the other hand...would be handy.

mongoose

Coach
Brett Kelly was a Neil Henry favourite, I dont think he played under Elliot. But im sure elliot would love him.

whatwhat

Juniors
Brett Kelly was a Neil Henry favourite, I dont think he played under Elliot. But im sure elliot would love him.

I dont think so, even last year in the Semi we had 17 fit players and Kelly sat on the bench until the 60 minute mark. He usually only played when we had a bad injury toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.