What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Juniors
Choppies said:
Apparently we have tabled an offer to Wing. Don't know how much or how long.
lol. Ofcourse the Roosters needed to write that article. If they didnt, it would make it seem like the roosters didnt play a part in offering wing anything.

He will be a Bunny for 2008

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Bronson Harrison to stay at the tigers
3 yrs
Expect news Tuesday
:)

Unless tigers make a better offer, im picking Harrison to go the panthers for three years.
Apparently Tigers have offered less than he is on now- they relying on being a local junior and having his family in the area.

Matt Elliot has big raps on him - along with Tony P and frankie Pritchard. He wants to start and probably play back-row and less prop.

Choppies

Coach
Penance said:
lol. Ofcourse the Roosters needed to write that article. If they didnt, it would make it seem like the roosters didnt play a part in offering wing anything.

He will be a Bunny for 2008

Just like he was supposed to be a bunny in 02,03,04,05,06 and 07 eh ;-)

legend

Coach
Why would Carney go to a club coached by Elliott where he has a far birghter future in Canberra under a coach who loves to throw the ball around and bring out the best in players?

RABK

Referee
I've heard near half of Elliott's 1.2 Million war chess will be offered to Carney.

legend

Coach
Carney is still on contract for 2008 so I'm not sure how that will work but I cold see him targetting someone like Campese to replace Wallace as Campese has come on in leaps and bounds this year, surprise, surprise.

Carney lives with Dobson and has just bought a house around Canberra so I don't see him shifting any time soon.

griffo346

First Grade
legend said:
Carney is still on contract for 2008 so I'm not sure how that will work but I cold see him targetting someone like Campese to replace Wallace as Campese has come on in leaps and bounds this year, surprise, surprise.

Carney lives with Dobson and has just bought a house around Canberra so I don't see him shifting any time soon.

Doesnt mean anything buddy Preston Campbell and Joel Clinton brought houses in the penrith area doesnt stop them moving on does it?

Mal Meninga

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
I've heard near half of Elliott's 1.2 Million war chess will be offered to Carney.
If that's true.. hmm... Some of that Panthers forum though is surprising. One person said that Toddy wants to go to Sydney, since when?

mxlegend99

Referee
Carney would be lucky to get 200k out of the Panthers.

He won't be coming to us. Other clubs would give him far more money then we would. Elliott may rate him, but our management would not throw that much money at him. If Carney wants to come to Sydney, i would expect that many other clubs would offer him more then we would.

Dutchy

Immortal
mxlegend99 said:
Carney would be lucky to get 200k out of the Panthers.

He won't be coming to us. Other clubs would give him far more money then we would. Elliott may rate him, but our management would not throw that much money at him. If Carney wants to come to Sydney, i would expect that many other clubs would offer him more then we would.

Carney > Roosters???

6 - Carney
7 - Pearce

13 - Anasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts