What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
aids said:
what are the chances of willie tonga looking for an early release?

I hear whispers that there are a few bulldogs players wanting early releases, one of which will be a pretty big shock, keep an eye out for info in the coming weeks.

Sugar

Bench
Dutchy said:
cool...any substance behind the rumour?
Might be,Joe is on big $$$ and not worth a cent ATM,Souths looking to free up cash and nulla playing PL could be a go.
I heard the rumour a few months ago.(Still waiting to see what happens like any rumour)

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
I hear whispers that there are a few bulldogs players wanting early releases, one of which will be a pretty big shock, keep an eye out for info in the coming weeks.

Which ONE? :roll:

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Bronson Harrison to agree to terms with Penrith after the weekend, tigers trying to field last minute offer.

Who want releases/wont re-sign from bulldogs???

Hughes, Utai, Roberts, Tonga ??? maybe maitua??

maybe Mason -> NY Giants - NFL .LOL

Big Mick

Referee
Scott Geedes would be a great buy...he is one i'd wished Penrith would go for to replace Clinton...he is a good prop and imo will benefit from a change.

If he goes to the Dogs...imo he'll be playing rep footy in his first season.

griffo346

First Grade
BM if we get all the roumers that are aimed at us there will be a few current players that maybe paying prem league :(

Panther_Daz

Staff member
kooriguy said:
i heard a rumour that our 9,6,7,1 could look like this next year from a guy at work whos brother is old friends with some penrith people.
whether its true or not is another story guess thats why its called a rumour.
9. aiton 6. r williams/carney 7. carney/j williams 1. wesser

aperently gower and priddis may be both headed to england and management is desperetly looking for first grade replacements before they grant them releases.

I think we should keep Gower for one more season.ALthough let go of Wesser and Priddis.

1.Jarrod Sammut 6.Masada Iosefa 7.Craig Gower 9.Keith Peters

Then in 2009 Wade Graham should be ready to be our long term halfback.

mean_maori_mean said:
Bronson Harrison to agree to terms with Penrith after the weekend, tigers trying to field last minute offer.

i doubt Bronson would sign with the panthers hes been at the tigers way too long and theres reports of him already signing a 3 year deal with the tigers along with shannon mcdonnell

Papa_smurf

Juniors
Panther_Daz said:
I think we should keep Gower for one more season.ALthough let go of Wesser and Priddis.

1.Jarrod Sammut 6.Masada Iosefa 7.Craig Gower 9.Keith Peters

Then in 2009 Wade Graham should be ready to be our long term halfback.

deadset, i prefer peachey, smith, williams and irvine. and i dont rate them at all (peachey excluded)

Papa_smurf

Juniors
mean_maori_mean said:

no he won't/hasn't

Bronson staying with the tigers ... as predicted by me on sun night.
Got it wrong with the Tues announcement as it was delayed til today so McDonnell's re-signing could be tied in with it and announced together
Hellloo inkkk .......

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Papa_smurf said:
deadset, i prefer peachey, smith, williams and irvine. and i dont rate them at all (peachey excluded)

Sammut,Iosefa and Peters are very talented young footballers, don't knock them until you see more of them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Brutus said:
Zeb Taia - will sign with Knights, could be a mid year thing.

Maybe for next year but I'd be surprised if it happened before the end of the month as Hage's has already made it clear that we will not be releasing players mid season.

interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts