What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Where would Ash Harrison fit in?

Topou/Harrison/Myles are all gunning for rep spots... Not sure if they'd like to sit on the bench.

Tigertread

Juniors
David Faiumu is weighing up his options after reportedly attracting interest from the Sydney Roosters and the Bulldogs.

Dutchy

Immortal
Lime_Green said:
Care to divulge the source of this rumour? It has me worried...

Someone said he wanted to join a Sydney club...thats seems the best fit to me..especially with Wing probably going to Souffs

kooriguy

Juniors
i heard a rumour that our 9,6,7,1 could look like this next year from a guy at work whos brother is old friends with some penrith people.
whether its true or not is another story guess thats why its called a rumour.
9. aiton 6. r williams/carney 7. carney/j williams 1. wesser

aperently gower and priddis may be both headed to england and management is desperetly looking for first grade replacements before they grant them releases.

mxlegend99

Referee
kooriguy said:
i heard a rumour that our 9,6,7,1 could look like this next year from a guy at work whos brother is old friends with some penrith people.
whether its true or not is another story guess thats why its called a rumour.
9. aiton 6. r williams/carney 7. carney/j williams 1. wesser

aperently gower and priddis may be both headed to england and management is desperetly looking for first grade replacements before they grant them releases.
Can't see it happening while they're under contract. Would be a great decision to get rid of them though. The amount of cash we'd save, and we definitely need a change to our 6, 7 and 9.

Caged Panther

First Grade
dountful we're pretty well covered in the centres with Jennings, Lewis, Daniella and Smith, Gordon can play there in a pinch as well.

t-ba

Post Whore
Clock watcher said:
Brent Kite - Manly Contract extension 3 yrs - to be signed by thursday done deal!!!!

Thank Christ. Choco Watmough has been reported in the Manly daily as putting pen to paper for the next three years as well.

Fibroman

First Grade
Macko8 said:
brad tighe ->warriors

Brad Tighe .........> Panthers. My tip is Luke Lewis to move into the 5/8th spot and Tighe into the centres to partner Mick Jennings.

Sugar

Bench
Valea said:
whaaaaaaaat?

where did that come from?
Scott Geddes attracting interest from the Bulldogs, likely to leave Redfern.(Penance knows where it came from;-) ).

He is off contract this year and has spent most of the year in PL
And yet to get a starting jumper in FG this year so maybe some truth in the rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts