What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbin said:
Mellars :arrow: Sharks

Again? Doubtful...

That kid sure has had a rough ride in the NRL, supremely talented but given few opportunities. He'd be better off going to somewhere like the Knights or Raiders where he might get a go in FG

The Mack said:
L'Estrange to Manly.

Harrison, Roberts, Monaghan, Shackleton, Tonga, Mellars all on the way out.

Seem to be chasing forwards...Corey Payne, Matt Cross & Bryan Norrie all being chased. If Payne comes, i assume Myles will play frontrow, but Cross or Norrie coming would mean Myles is more likely to play second row.

I've seen Payne, goes alright but nothing special. But any Panthers fans got any info on if Cross or Norrie are any good?

damn, i was hoping shacks and mellars would stay, mellars should be in FG over monaghan, harrison and roberts, good f**k off, l'estranghe must be sh*tty aubusson was bought but he was never really regular FG potential, i hope payne and norrie dont come, i like charlie tonga too he should be given more of a run

TITAN1

Juniors
The Mack said:
L'Estrange to Manly.

Harrison, Roberts, Monaghan, Shackleton, Tonga, Mellars all on the way out.

Seem to be chasing forwards...Corey Payne, Matt Cross & Bryan Norrie all being chased. If Payne comes, i assume Myles will play frontrow, but Cross or Norrie coming would mean Myles is more likely to play second row.

I've seen Payne, goes alright but nothing special. But any Panthers fans got any info on if Cross or Norrie are any good?
Wouldnt matter if they are any good,if you play for penriff the roosters automatically try to sign you.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts