What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulp

Juniors
BILLYA-BULLDOG said:
Stuart Flanagan still in talks with dogs for 2008
LOL with Webb going to souths maybe all clubs should link up with ESL clubs so we can rort the salary cap like Crowe & souths WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think anyone with BULLDOG in their name should use the words rort and salary cap in the same sentence

aids

Bench
Mixmasterreece said:
Joe G $350,000.OO A YEAR, HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

i rememeber when he signed, and the media made out like he was doing souths a favour by playing for them.

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
aubusson is coming next year, id rather the young kids be developed for a long term future
Fair enough then,but I still think Priddis is a good player.

no doubt priddis is good, i overreacted, but it was more like: f**k, the club is looking for a 2 year solution to a long term problem, it really is frustrating supporting easts sometimes

Disco said:
Hegerty to Manly.............................ewwwww

Give young Bani or Neuman a shot

I can see hegs having a very good future at Manly, he left a strong roosters side in the form of his career, to go to the wooden spooners, only to not perform, and now souths are improving, his game is improving as well, a change of scenery could be what he needs, never know he may even get an origin spot playing for manly, long way to go, but he is a real good player when around other talented players.

The Best thing is Manly wouldnt be paying too much for him, its a cheap risk manly should take, if this rumour is remotely true.

innsaneink

Referee
Vicious said:
Luke Rooney would be a super signing, somebody make it happen. Cameron Ciraldo has ability as well.

Why on gods earht would we want a winger, when were crying out for a 7....fair dink vish, you really dont think sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.