What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
The Mack said:
NRL Deluxe - Freddy Fittler said Albert Hopoate has returned to the Roosters after a 3 year Mormon stint. I wonder if he will be half the player he was before he left.

Can anyone tell me if Frizzo was a good player?

HE will return with pumped up calf muscles due to bike riding

TeZbIaN said:
Does anyone know if theres any truth to the rumor about Jarred Hayne joining the bunnies in 2009?

Mate as far as I am aware, no one has publically come out and confirmed anything, apart from Danny Weidler mentioning on the Footy show that they were talking and it was not a done deal at that stage. What I do know is that the rumour has been doing the rounds since June this year. At one stage I know that Parra went to him with a big offer and he knocked it back in favour of testing the market. Apart from that there are only circumstancial rumours flying around, i.e. His father Manoa Thompson wants him to play for Souths, he apparently made Jason Taylor a promise that he would repay the faith that JT showed in him at Parra and all that kind of stuff. My feeling is that if it were a done deal, Souths management would be singing it from the rooftops. There is obviously some talk going on but then again a few years back we were supposed to have Orford and Anasta as a halves combination as well. Its all talk until you see it posted on the Souths home page!

V1er

Juniors
Hayne said earlier this year he wont decide until the end of the season unless he's changed his mind.

stuke

Bench
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Mate as far as I am aware, no one has publically come out and confirmed anything, apart from Danny Weidler mentioning on the Footy show that they were talking and it was not a done deal at that stage. What I do know is that the rumour has been doing the rounds since June this year. At one stage I know that Parra went to him with a big offer and he knocked it back in favour of testing the market. Apart from that there are only circumstancial rumours flying around, i.e. His father Manoa Thompson wants him to play for Souths, he apparently made Jason Taylor a promise that he would repay the faith that JT showed in him at Parra and all that kind of stuff. My feeling is that if it were a done deal, Souths management would be singing it from the rooftops. There is obviously some talk going on but then again a few years back we were supposed to have Orford and Anasta as a halves combination as well. Its all talk until you see it posted on the Souths home page!

under the new rules he can't register a contract with another team until halfway through next year unless his own club give him permission. that was brought in with the demise of the June 30. so even if he has agreed a deal with Souths it can't be finalised yet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
which would mean one of Carney or Dobson coming to Penrith in 09.

The mail ive herd could be a straight swap for Hinchcliffe, but yes there is still strong wind of dobson or carney moving to penrith next year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW that was actually a typo, the bloke i spoke to over the weekend has canberra tabling an offer at Priddis for 2008, we're apparently waiting on him

Big Mick

Referee
priddis for Hinchcliffe?...please...surely even Glenn Matthews isn't even that stupid.

Priddis is lightyears ahead of Hinchcliffe...plus we got 3-4 good young hookers who are as good, if not better right now anyway.

IMO we can't afford to lose Priddis next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts