What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee_Up

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Im sure uncle rupert will help the storm secure SBW...Roosters had uncle Nick help them get Willie.;-)

Me thinks with Kidwell finishing up around that time (contract expires 2009) and Widders probably finishing up as well we'll need a backrower to compliment Fa'alogo and Sutton.. what a back three! We'll save $550K from Widders/Kidwell.. enough to pursued SBW.

Crowe get on the blower... :D

Rainbow

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
Hayne to resign with Parramatta next week. Badluck Manoa and all you south Sydney SCUM:x

That one might come back to bite you deadsh*t. And how can you talk about scum when you follow a team who ....

1. Treats it's legends like they are unwelcome.
2. Has no problem with letting it's players abuse the public without punishment.
3. Has Denis Fitzgerald as the "boss"

C'mon reply - I dare you!

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
Dare me you Dont!

1. Ray Price is an absolute Legend and I agree with you whole heartedly
2. Anything on Ray Hadley's program I would not justify with a response (He is full of agendas)
3. So really tell me what are you saying about Dennis? As I can t respond to a nothing comment!
Respond with some real intellegence PLEASE!!!!!! Otherwise I wont waste my time:)

Penance

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
Dare me you Dont!

2. Anything on Ray Hadley's program I would not justify with a response (He is full of agendas)
3. So really tell me what are you saying about Dennis? As I can t respond to a nothing comment!
Respond with some real intellegence PLEASE!!!!!! Otherwise I wont waste my time:)
lol, was that your reply?

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
:roll: DAHHHHHHHHH Yes, Penance that was my reply! You South Sydney Supporters really are the bottom of the barrell.
I think we will take Isaac Luke for 2009 he wants to play with Jarryd H

Rainbow

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
Dare me you Dont!

The last thing I want to do is waste your time.

The whole Hadley/Fitzgerald rivalry is an ongoing issue that I won't cover as Ray (who is apparently a Parra fan) has attacked Denis at every opportunity. But, if Parra lets Smith get by with a small fine then it is disgraceful!

Glad we agree on Price. This bloke (as an opposition supporter) embodies everything good about Rugby League. He was tough, resourceful and a true competitor. I loved him, Kenny, Sterling, Grothe(my wife reminded me of him) and Ella. They made league worth watching and brought thousands of new fans to the game.

Now for Denis. If there is one bloke I cannot stand (Hadley is a close second) it is Mr Fitzgerald. His outlandish ideas and radical but ill informed views about rugby league are known throughout the rugby leaague community. The bloke is a deadsh*t.

Hopefully I have answered most of your questions. Now I have one of my own.

Why do you refer to Souths as SCUM?

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
The last thing I want to do is waste your time.

The whole Hadley/Fitzgerald rivalry is an ongoing issue that I won't cover as Ray (who is apparently a Parra fan) has attacked Denis at every opportunity. But, if Parra lets Smith get by with a small fine then it is disgraceful!

Glad we agree on Price. This bloke (as an opposition supporter) embodies everything good about Rugby League. He was tough, resourceful and a true competitor. I loved him, Kenny, Sterling, Grothe(my wife reminded me of him) and Ella. They made league worth watching and brought thousands of new fans to the game.

Now for Denis. If there is one bloke I cannot stand (Hadley is a close second) it is Mr Fitzgerald. His outlandish ideas and radical but ill informed views about rugby league are known throughout the rugby leaague community. The bloke is a deadsh*t.

Hopefully I have answered most of your questions. Now I have one of my own.

Why do you refer to Souths as SCUM?
Rainbow, I think I am starting to like you!
Hadley and Fitzgerald are dead sh**s of equal proportions.
I referr to Souths as "scum" because generally that is how they attack Parramatta supporters, true you may not all be scum just as we are not. All clubs have a minority of scum supporters, you just need to find the good ones. Perhaps you are one of them! Peace bro'

Rainbow

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
PS. Does your wife look like Eric Grothe? :}

Thank Christ no!

But. If you asked her who was her favourite footballer evr the Eric would get the nod.

That bloke was amazing! The way he could run at ull tilt and knock big blokes out of the way?? The only guy I could compare him to would be Jonah Lomu.

A great player who could be appreiated across any code.

Hadley and Fitzgerald??? To be honest I cannot, upon careful comtemplation, think of any reason why I would seriously consider an opinion of either that I would respect. How either could hold the respectable positions that they do defies common sense and reason.

Now as far as Souths being scum let me say this. I have never met a Parra fan that I don't like. I have some friends that follow Parra and to a person they are top notch. The only guy who has got under my skin was a bloke at Parra stadium a couple of years ago who paraded in front of Souths fans with a red and green wooden spoon. If I hadn't been restrained I would have ripped into him.

Anyway, i didn't and if I really wanted to I gueass nobody could have stopped me but calling Souths scum iritates me no end and most Souths fans (but not all) are of the highest quality individuals I have ever met.

To call Souths scum is putting them down as well as a club that is really setting the standard as far as responsible ownership is concerned.

Penance

Juniors
Rainbow said:
Thank Christ no!

But. If you asked her who was her favourite footballer evr the Eric would get the nod.

That bloke was amazing! The way he could run at ull tilt and knock big blokes out of the way?? The only guy I could compare him to would be Jonah Lomu.

A great player who could be appreiated across any code.

Hadley and Fitzgerald??? To be honest I cannot, upon careful comtemplation, think of any reason why I would seriously consider an opinion of either that I would respect. How either could hold the respectable positions that they do defies common sense and reason.

Now as far as Souths being scum let me say this. I have never met a Parra fan that I don't like. I have some friends that follow Parra and to a person they are top notch. The only guy who has got under my skin was a bloke at Parra stadium a couple of years ago who paraded in front of Souths fans with a red and green wooden spoon. If I hadn't been restrained I would have ripped into him.

Anyway, i didn't and if I really wanted to I gueass nobody could have stopped me but calling Souths scum iritates me no end and most Souths fans (but not all) are of the highest quality individuals I have ever met.

To call Souths scum is putting them down as well as a club that is really setting the standard as far as responsible ownership is concerned.
He has 9 posts, and he is probably 12 lol

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
I will admit your club has come along way since Russell Crowe took control! Hopefully our club follows suite and privatises as leagues clubs will not continue as they did in the 70's-80's. And your club will set the benchmark for all Sydney clubs to follow, or they will wither and die and just be a memory. (sooner then later)

Rainbow

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
I will admit your club has come along way since Russell Crowe took control! Hopefully our club follows suite and privatises as leagues clubs will not continue as they did in the 70's-80's. And your club will set the benchmark for all Sydney clubs to follow, or they will wither and die and just be a memory. (sooner then later)

NthnBeacheseel. With all due respect you have labelled Souths scum. That is pretty harsh and I would appreciate (given that I have spent quite some time responding to your questions) why you consider that Souths are scum.

Take your time as I would appreciate your considered response.

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
Dear Rainbow, I thought we had already crossed that bridge, do you want me to tell you personally that you are not scum? That's not gonna happen!
I cant tell tell you how many times I have read ,SS Supporters calling anyone who doesnt support souths - "scum". I have not called the club scum , just it's pathetic non educated supporters who cannot accept that life exists beyond south sydney. All supporters should support the game of football not just the club. Lets accept that we will beg to differ!

Rainbow

Juniors
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
Dear Rainbow, I thought we had already crossed that bridge, do you want me to tell you personally that you are not scum? That's not gonna happen!
I cant tell tell you how many times I have read ,SS Supporters calling anyone who doesnt support souths - "scum". I have not called the club scum , just it's pathetic non educated supporters who cannot accept that life exists beyond south sydney. All supporters should support the game of football not just the club. Lets accept that we will beg to differ!

NBE. I appreciate that you don't think that Souths are scum now. Personally I don't really care whether you think me, or other souths fans are scum. Rip in wherever you feel it is appropraite.

However by typing SOUTH SYDNEY SCUM in a post is going to get my back up every time. The club, in my opinion, is top notch in terms of social responsiblility and is the benchmark as far as progressive Rugby League orginisations go.

Bag the club fans as much as you like (they can defend themselves) but if you put me, or the club down, then expect a response.

Galeforce

Bench
sorry nthbeacheseel,
you do not understand that some souths supporters , have a passion for souths , cannot explain , however after that there is no real interest in a competition without souths. i certainly stopped watching NRL when souths were removed from the nrl. and would not have come back except for decision to return.
so if you do not have same passion for your team , that is fine, all folks are different.

Big Mick

Referee
how the hell did a "rumoured signings" thread turn into a souths wank-off again.

Farkin hell i'm getting so sick of it.

I mean...I like that Souths have done to get back to some respectability, but Jesus christ guys...lets not forget where you were the last 10 years prior to 2007...Do it again in 08' and improve...and then you have a right to boast and put sh*t on other teams. Until then, keep it in your pants.

AND FFS...stick to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts