What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITAN1

Juniors
murraymob said:
well losing lewis is not a huge loss for penrith andwill free up a load of money.the young players at the club and at u20 level will over take lewis and rooney in talent by the end of next year

Already happened,Lewis is pedestrian,was the most penalised and misses too many tackles..i hope he knows the way to Windsor.

Black Majik

Juniors
Generally if a player askes for an early release he knows his time in 1st grade will be limited at his present club.

A player like Lewis couldn't get much more money...it would have to be he fears his spot is in jeopardy.

Lewis > Tigers 2009

Black Majik said:
Generally if a player askes for an early release he knows his time in 1st grade will be limited at his present club.

A player like Lewis couldn't get much more money...it would have to be he fears his spot is in jeopardy.

Lewis > Tigers 2009

Lewis > ESL (big dollars)

Spank

Juniors
I have heard the Lewis & Rooney to the Tigers rumor, i think we could use one of them but not both.... but being that they play for th Panthers i wouldnt count it out, we seem to do most of recruiting from the Penny Panthers hahaha

D

Deleted member 10972

Mixmasterreece said:
Vincer Mellars > Canterbury Crusaders

It was announced 2 months ago that Mellars re-signed with Roosters for 2008.

The Mack said:
It was announced 2 months ago that Mellars re-signed with Roosters for 2008.

The New Zealand Herald

December 13, 2007 Thursday

Rugby: Former NRL player joins Crusaders

SECTION: SPORT; General

LENGTH: 41 words
Former Warrior Vince Mellars has joined the Canterbury Crusaders in pre-season training.
Mellars, 23, had five seasons in the NRL with the Warriors, the Cronulla Sharks then the Sydney Roosters, appearing in 12 games last season at wing or centre.

The Brain

Juniors
Black Majik said:

Lewis > Tigers 2009
Roosters ,mate

The Colonel

Immortal
Suspended but still contracted to the Eels according to Foxsports News. As for playing under Taylor...... more chance he'd go to the Knights.

marshall stalin said:
smith to souths if sacked by parra

I believe we will make a play for him, paea might not be ready for first grade, I believe Paea will probably head to the Warriors if Smith goes to souths, we have enough depth

NGR

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
I believe we will make a play for him, paea might not be ready for first grade, I believe Paea will probably head to the Warriors if Smith goes to souths, we have enough depth
i doubt we will chase smith... The club knows eddie has potential and wing to fill the void...

we want an outside back...

blain said:
why the warriors rabbits? or is that just a guess cause we need a good young one..

I dont really Rate Rovelli, and Paea seems to be the participant of the number 7 jersey for the Kiwis.

hence i think as a new zealand team, it would just fit if they chased Paea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts