What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluey

Bench
Big Mick © said:
how the hell did a "rumoured signings" thread turn into a souths wank-off again.

Farkin hell i'm getting so sick of it.

I mean...I like that Souths have done to get back to some respectability, but Jesus christ guys...lets not forget where you were the last 10 years prior to 2007...Do it again in 08' and improve...and then you have a right to boast and put sh*t on other teams. Until then, keep it in your pants.

AND FFS...stick to the thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Papa_smurf

Juniors
C'mon Souths Fans...Its been a good solid 24hrs since the last 'J Hayne>>>Souths' post. Pick up ur came guys.

TITAN1

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
how the hell did a "rumoured signings" thread turn into a souths wank-off again.

Farkin hell i'm getting so sick of it.

I mean...I like that Souths have done to get back to some respectability, but Jesus christ guys...lets not forget where you were the last 10 years prior to 2007...Do it again in 08' and improve...and then you have a right to boast and put sh*t on other teams. Until then, keep it in your pants.

AND FFS...stick to the thread.
Agree..and lets include easts fans who throw mud as well.

mxlegend99

Referee
Can't say i'd be upset. I like Luke Lewis, but he and Luke Rooney are probably the most boring attacking players in our backline. Although i am expecting Luke Lewis to have a good year at 5/8.

Big Mick

Referee
4. Blair, 5. Rooney, 6. Lewis

09'

4. Waddell, 5. Daniella, 6. Graham

I prefer 09'...plus it'd be cheaper....a lot cheaper.

murraymob

Coach
well losing lewis is not a huge loss for penrith andwill free up a load of money.the young players at the club and at u20 level will over take lewis and rooney in talent by the end of next year

Spike

First Grade
I don't rate Lewis or Rooney. When they first burst onto the seen they looked alright but I wouldn't consider either of them star players. They're solid at best.

stuke

Bench
David Peachey has been approached to be Captain-Coach of Maitland Pumpkin Pickers in Newcastle Comp for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts