What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
NthKnight said:
I didnt know that the NRL had a Mad Scientist division :-k

He's actually coaching at your club these days... some of his "experiments" have been mind-boggling :crazy:

NthKnight

eloquentEEL said:
He's actually coaching at your club these days... some of his "experiments" have been mind-boggling :crazy:

Yes, I have seen some of the freaks he left behind when he left your club. Most disturbing :sick:

Charlie124

First Grade
Why? he's just some idiot kid who threw a party.

Slap the moronic media who keep the story going, the kid is getting offers from all over just to throw parties (how good could a party thrown by a 16yr old be anyway), interviews from international media sources (TV and radio) and is being made a hero on a lot of popular internet sites (collegehumor, break, youtube... etc.)

Just drop it, let this douche pay off his fine out of the spotlight and lets all forget him.

ive been hearing rumours, that Craig Gower may go back to Penrith, and Joe Williams will be released to go back to Souths. dont know how valid they are, but ive heard the same thing more than once from more than one person.

mxlegend99

Referee
If Craig Gower was to come back in place of Joe Williams, it would have to be at a massive pay cut. While i wouldn't mind Craig Gower back, i think i'd rather have Joe Williams.

At any rate, i doubt it will happen.

mxlegend99 said:
If Craig Gower was to come back in place of Joe Williams, it would have to be at a massive pay cut. While i wouldn't mind Craig Gower back, i think i'd rather have Joe Williams.

At any rate, i doubt it will happen.

Yeah i doubt i will happen, but its just something i have been hearing so you never know.

mxlegend99

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Yeah i doubt i will happen, but its just something i have been hearing so you never know.
I have heard a few rumours of Gower coming back to Penrith also, so i would never completely rule it out.

But i can't see him coming back and taking that much of a paycut.

Rabbitohs2005 said:
ive been hearing rumours, that Craig Gower may go back to Penrith, and Joe Williams will be released to go back to Souths. dont know how valid they are, but ive heard the same thing more than once from more than one person.

No thankyou! Joe Williams can stay where he is. I'm sure the bulk of Panthers fans would prefer Gower to stay where he is as well.

Rainbow

Juniors
Could be an option Monk. A lot of pressure on Pearce to perform. Only young and carrying a pretty big injury.

Different kind of Rabbit said:
No thankyou! Joe Williams can stay where he is. I'm sure the bulk of Panthers fans would prefer Gower to stay where he is as well.

We Dont have to release any players for his signature, it will mean Craig Wing can play five eighth, with Ben Rogers going to Lock where he belongs. rather than waiting for Paea to be NRL standard to see Wingy make the switch to first receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.