What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Stan's Number 1 Fan!!! said:
Vatuvei -------> Bradford Bulls

I'd love to see the source for this considering i'm pretty sure Vatuvei is locked up for some time.

Balmain_Boy

I'm going to start this rumour in the vain hope that it occurs.

A natural halfback (Not John Morris) ==> Tigers.

The Brain

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:

Bad luck the bloke just upgraded his contract for another 3 years you missed out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Balmain_Boy said:

I was told by a reliable source how much you're payinh him and i deadset choked on my fish and chips.:shock:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:

You can have Finch... :D

DeeGan

Bench
Ryan O'Hara to the Bulldogs to cover the probable loss of Mark O'Meley.

Should be interesting given O'Hara is on contract next year with the Tigers.

Source: Danny Weidler (no laughing) :lol:

C.P

Juniors
Im not even sure if he's off contract, an Eels fan would would be able to set me straight as to the possibility of it occuring but i've been tipped that -

Tim Smith -----> Broncos

Sanchez

Coach
Nathan Fein-Resigning for two years with the warriors
Tame Tupou- Anyteam willing to play him in first grade. He is not happy about playing queensland cup

Inferno

Coach
Yippee_Wippee said:
Shaun Berrigan ---> ESL
Broncos have given up on re-signing him.

Crap, I suppose that means you guys will be keeping Ennis then, I was hoping he might get homesick.

beads6

First Grade
haha I like the rumour about Tim Smith coming to the Broncos but I must say I can't see it happening.

boonboon

Juniors
Yep Sherwin Swap with O'Hara both Mid-season - although personally I would rather keep Morris

But with the nights having lost Joey who knows what will happen

colonel_123

Juniors
Someone mentioned on the Wests Tigers forum that there was a radio discussion about the possibility of a mid-season player swap between two players, one of them a former rep player.

I presume this would be about O'Hara (being the former rep player) and Sherwin?

It was also reported by some posters who attended Wests Tigers open training session that they spotted Malcolm Noad there.

Would be interesting to see if it went ahead, although it makes sense, both players are currently stuck in premier league and both fill need positions for the other club. (O'hara, if O'Meley goes)

I wonder what the rules about a player transfer might be, especially since I'd imagine Sherwin's contract would be worth more then O'Hara's (although O'Hara is probably on a sizeable contract as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.