What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Why would the Panthers recruit an aging fullback when they have Wesser and plenty of other hot outside backs.

No I think that's just Elliott and Choc being buddy buddy. They were always super tight at the Raiders.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Daniel Anderson Penrith
Matt Eliott St george-illawarra
Penrith are keen on Anderson and he is keen on them also he is eager to work with a club with a large junior base.
St george are interested in Eliott despite his problems at Penrith they think he still has something to offer and he would be cheaper than other options as Saints are short of cash.

murraymob

Coach
The Nature Boy said:
Daniel Anderson Penrith
Penrith are keen on Anderson and he is keen on them also he is eager to work with a club with a large junior base.
St george are interested in Eliott despite his problems at Penrith they think he still has something to offer and he would be cheaper than other options as Saints are short of cash.

Please tell me it will happen soon like now

The Informer

Juniors
The Nature Boy said:
Daniel Anderson Penrith

Elliott is on significant $'s at the Panthers. He wouldn't walk from that I wouldn't have thought, especially to a club short on folding.

murraymob

Coach
luke lewis and tony pulutua will not get mid season releases .The rumours may be strong about lewis but will not happen mid season

lockyno1

Post Whore
NthKnight said:
Interesting. Wigan would have to let one of their imports go (Barrett, Carmont, Bailey, Paleaaesina, Leuleai) as they are already at the limit of 5.

Carmont..rofl..no loss!:lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Matthew Elliot --> Retirement home

Deadset I actually feel sorry for the guy...he looks to have aged 10 years in 2 months.

Karmawave

Bench
Karmawave said:
Israel Folau is a Bronco for 2009.

Its as good as a done deal.

Posted 11/3.

And thats how long he has been going to the Broncos for, yet why did he wait until the week of the Broncos v Storm game to announce it?

Status
Not open for further replies.