What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnies

Juniors
:D It will be announced next week that Lote Tuqiri has signed a 2 year deal with the Rabbitohs[FONT=&quot]. :D
[/FONT]

Bench
:D It will be announced next week that Lote Tuqiri has signed a 2 year deal with the Rabbitohs[FONT=&quot]. :D[/FONT]
What happened to Shane Richardson's "we have already been down that path,and we won't be revisiting it" speech last week.

Brutus

Referee
John Gibbs on 2UE tonight said the whispers are getting louder that the AFL have already snared another high profile NRL recruit - this time for their Western Sydney franchise. No names as yet.

nomarg

Hey skeepe- comrade, my English not so goody-

Why you wanna get in the sack with Robert Finch for? Man is ugly bastard, face worse than my hairy a$$hole

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Whats wrong with Laban?

I have watched a few of his games and he looks like he could develop

Can't have been Laban you were watching. He makes marshmellow look rock hard.

Warriors have Poching though. He's a decent prospect, and Ta'ai could develop into a prop if the Warriors insist on maintaining the vanilla gang in the backrow.

Sugar

Bench
Joel Clinton > Souths
If Souths dont get Sam Burgess, Clinton is plan B with the Broncos paying part of his salary.

From Mascord on Foxsports news

TimmyB

Juniors
To be honest, when I see the amount of players we have coming off contract, I can never figure out how teams chockers with talent sourced from other clubs are able to continue signing players of a high calibre. I'm particularly looking at clubs like Souths and Manly. I'm certainly not suggesting they're breaching the cap, more lamenting the mismanagement of my club.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Greg Eastwood > Leeds Rhinos.

I'm told his Visa was today accepted and he'll be off next year to take up the contract he was suppose to take up this year.

Best of luck to him if it goes through.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Don't discard the Bulldogs looking at Sam Burgess. We will have the funds to secure him with Eastwood likely to go.

If talks break down with Burgess, I was told we would be going hard for Dene Halatau as a replacement for Eastwood.

D

Deleted member 10972

Apparently Roosters have signed Brad Takairangi, ballplaying backrower from South Sydney NYC team.

So now they have signed:

- Daniel Conn (Titans/QLD Cup - confirmed till 2011)
Backrow - 183 cm, 102 kg

- Aiden Guerra (Storm/NSW Cup - confirmed till 2011)
Backrow - 187 cm, 102 kg

- Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Manly FG/NYC - confirmed till 2012)
Prop/Backrow - 190 cm, 110 kg

- Brad Takairangi (Souths NYC)
Backrow/Centre - 192 cm, 105 kg

...and for the U20's team:

- JP Du Plessis (South African RU - confirmed till 2012)
- Joseph Leilua (Dragons SG Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.