What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Dugan is a prime example when a club should get a discount for developing a player ( doesn't have to be a local junior just a player which the club has nutured from a young age like 15 to 18 year olds, not signed from another NRL club).

Also any club signing a junior should have to pay a transfer fee to compensate the cost in developing the player, maybe $20,000 for every the player was at the club from junior to NRL.

TheDalek079

Bench
Im with you f**k I hate the Roosters!!!! low life parasite scum!!! I hate them with a passion the only thing I hate more is that stupid twinkie sport afl.
Why are they even in the comp??? What do they bring to the game? at least Cronulla have juniors and develop players.

Cronulla -------> Roosters

go back to Super League. Panthers will always be bigger scum than Easts

Shire Panther

Juniors
It's my pleasure to tell you your club has always been, perhaps the most disrespected teams in the competition.
It's my pleasure to tell you your an A grade Idiot!!!!!!! Thats a bit rich dont you think a Sydney Roosters fan saying another team is Disrespected:crazy::roll::lol::eek:

typicalfan

Coach
go back to Super League. Panthers will always be bigger scum than Easts
The 2003 grand final is my favourite not involving my team. Panthers contribute at the very least equal to the game as the Roosters and that is being very nice to the Chooks.

D

Deleted member 10972

Sam McKendry (Panthers) > Warriors 2011

Siuatonga Likiliki (Warriors) > Knights 2011 (2 Yr Contract)

The Warriors pack will be frightening:

8. Rapira
9. Heremaia
10. Packer
11. Mateo
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Henderson
15. Matulino
16. Royal/Poching/Ta'ai
17. McKendry

...and even more intimidating, will be the Newcastle backline:

1. Gidley
2. Uate
3. Sau
4. Likiliki
5. Vuna

8. Rapira
9. Heremaia
10. Packer
11. Mateo
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Henderson
15. Matulino
16. Royal/Poching/Ta'ai
17. McKendry

...and even more intimidating, will be the Newcastle backline:

1. Gidley
2. Uate
3. Sau
4. Likiliki
5. Vuna

If Likiliki and Sau can sort out their defensive frailties, that will be the bargain buy backline of the decade. Honest to god, that lineup could tear strips off any team unlucky enough to meet them when they're on.

Pity they dont have the forward pack to get them on the front foot.

8. Rapira
9. Heremaia
10. Packer
11. Mateo
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Henderson
15. Matulino
16. Royal/Poching/Ta'ai
17. McKendry

To be honest, I dont think we are finished there either. I think you'll see another 'biggish' name slot in.

We've got some BIG juniors coming through too... James Gavet, Sione Luisi to name just a couple.

Big Mick

Referee
Sam McKendry (Panthers) > Warriors 2011

Eat a schlong. You can't have him. What...Warriors paying $400k for 5 players and under the cap??

Finally starts to play well in this system after dropping 20kg and playing consistent great football.

No way we let him go.

If we do, i'll be pissed we re-signed Petero because he's the future.

D

Deleted member 10972

To be honest, I dont think we are finished there either. I think you'll see another 'biggish' name slot in.

We've got some BIG juniors coming through too... James Gavet, Sione Luisi to name just a couple.

I'm guessing Adam Blair?

Jeez, you won't need blokes like Royal, Latimore, Lillyman, Brown, etc anymore after you sign all these blokes.

...unless Mateo has been signed as a five-eighth?

I'm guessing Adam Blair?

Jeez, you won't need blokes like Royal, Latimore, Lillyman, Brown, etc anymore after you sign all these blokes.

...unless Mateo has been signed as a five-eighth?

Brown is quality and will stay, but the days of Royal and Lillyman may be numbered. Latimore may be on the outer as well.

Can't see Blair coming our way - we need an out and out prop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.