What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortz

who ever posted the rumour of fitzhenry to the raiders seems spot on... its in this weeks rlw

Minotaur

Juniors
who ever posted the rumour of fitzhenry to the raiders seems spot on... its in this weeks rlw

Please be true, Please be true, Please be true.

This guy needs to get far away from his sugar daddy Sheens, for the sake of all suffering Tiger supporters everywhere.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you'd have to think that Fitz has something on the Furners...you can't sign a bloke like him so early into the player market.

Raider_69

Post Whore
RLW probably lifted it from here :lol:
it wouldnt be the first time they've scouted league sites like this for some paper filler

I highly doubt Fitz will be in a canberra jumper at any stage of his career

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
I was in fact the person who broke Fitzhenrys rumoured Raiders signing, and it comes from a fairly reputable source, my cousin is close mates to the Raiders recruitment scout. There you go.

whatwhat

Juniors
I was in fact the person who broke Fitzhenrys rumoured Raiders signing, and it comes from a fairly reputable source, my cousin is close mates to the Raiders recruitment scout. There you go.

Can you ask your cousin to ask the Raiders recruitment scout to get someone good?

UnderDawgg

Juniors
Rumour has it Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg has been in talks with Cooper Cronk as a potential replacement for Brett Kimmorley in 2011

user_nat

Coach
If so, it's about time someone started investigating their cap.

Surely Cronk is worth a fair bit more than Kimmorley.

Charlie124

First Grade
you know theres a dedicated thread for rumoured signings. It's called Rumoured Signings and is the first thread in the NRL forum.

If so, it's about time someone started investigating their cap.

Surely Cronk is worth a fair bit more than Kimmorley.

Love that this is usually the first comment.
Or do you not think that Kimmorley might not be the only player leaving C'bury this year?

Johns Magic

Referee
Rumour has it Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg has been in talks with Cooper Cronk as a potential replacement for Brett Kimmorley in 2011

Well that would be going against the rules the NRL set out about no one talking to on-contract Storm players for the rest of the year.

This is some funny sh*t! Inglis is in Origin camp. Do you honestly think he'd be talking to anyone right now?

Don't say that his manager is in talks with them because I saw his manager interviewed the other day and he said he had fielded several enquiries, aka everyone is asking about Inglis. In conclusion any rumour about any Melbourne Origin rep is just rumour based on crap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is some funny sh*t! Inglis is in Origin camp. Do you honestly think he'd be talking to anyone right now?

Don't say that his manager is in talks with them because I saw his manager interviewed the other day and he said he had fielded several enquiries, aka everyone is asking about Inglis. In conclusion any rumour about any Melbourne Origin rep is just rumour based on crap.

my money is on eelsta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts