What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat a schlong. You can't have him. What...Warriors paying $400k for 5 players and under the cap??
Thanks for your kind suggestion of some schlong eating - but ill have to take a rain check.

We are well under the cap this year, and no doubt we will be shedding some players at the end of this year:
Pricey $400k (retirement)
Tate $350k (Back to broncs)
and won't re-sign fringe players like Royal, Lillyman etc.

Add in Steve Rapira, Mateo, Inu etc and we are well under the cap - thanks to some bargain basement halves (Maloney, Seymour, Heremia, Henderson, Isaac John)

hellteam

First Grade
Thanks for your kind suggestion of some schlong eating - but ill have to take a rain check.

We are well under the cap this year, and no doubt we will be shedding some players at the end of this year:
Pricey $400k (retirement)
Tate $350k (Back to broncs)
and won't re-sign fringe players like Royal, Lillyman etc.

Add in Steve Rapira, Mateo, Inu etc and we are well under the cap - thanks to some bargain basement halves (Maloney, Seymour, Heremia, Henderson, Isaac John)

My god I hope not

Minotaur

Juniors
Spies tell me the knights are meeting with Gasnier today in secret talks. The knights will offer Gasnier a huge contract with huge 3rd party payments. If Gasnier doesn't sign with the Knights, money wont be the issue.

RABK

Referee
Spies tell me the knights are meeting with Gasnier today in secret talks. The knights will offer Gasnier a huge contract with huge 3rd party payments. If Gasnier doesn't sign with the Knights, money wont be the issue.

You call the SMH and tele your spies? :lol:

Patorick

Staff member

spy-vs-spy1.jpg

Guvner

First Grade

You are right, that wont be the reason he doesnt sign with the Knights.

Special K

Coach
Maloney is not really a bargain. He is on a lot more then he was on at the storm. Clearly really wanted him...

typicalfan

Coach
Your spies should tell you that the Dragons can prevent Gasnier signing with anybody before 2012 because that was the terms of their agreement when he left. ;-)

Noa

First Grade
I'll give up if the Storm choose to keep players like Hoffman, White, Proctor , etc over Sika.

ByRd

First Grade
That rumour did the rounds a while back but he recently re-signed with with Wigan for like 5 yrs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.