What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyod138

Bench
I thought that too, but I heard Williamson was only going up there to get away from League?

I've heard (from 3 different sources) that he's already in Mackay training with his former club and he will run out for them this weekend.

cupid

Juniors
How the f**k are the titans affording all these players? The prince scandal was fishy enough.

beads6

First Grade
Surely Manly won't let the Doggies get the young bloke he is a very very good player.

Kilkenny

Coach
Trent Hodkinson

manly to bulldos

Unlikely the Sea Eagles would allow him to leave and or would not be able to retain him.

Surely the Sea Eagles have enough room to squeeze a player who has been a relevation under there cap.

Obviously his form in the top grade will surely mean a substantial contract upgrade but the Sea Eagles will have room to accomodate such an upgrade.

Big Mick

Referee
I had heard that rumour from the same Bulldogs director that told me Tolman and Blair.

But he had said it was likely that the Sea Eagles would re-sign him and a lot of it depends on whether Kimmorley stays or not.

cupid

Juniors
Trent stated his intentions were to re-sign with us, with Perry leaving and possibly Matai I think we have enough $$$ to match any offer the Bulldogs have.

Smiley

Bench
According to the Herald Israel has rejected the Rebels and its down to either GWS or the Broncos who have offered an improved contract.

D

Deleted member 10972

Well at the moment it looks like two teams fighting over Hodkinson and Orford.

It will either be:

Bulldogs sign Orford, Manly retain Hodkinson

OR

Bulldogs sign Hodkinson, Manly sign Orford

Status
Not open for further replies.