What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

If Manly release Hokko for Orford I'm suing for busted sides and wet pants. I may also fall off my chair.

Charlie124

First Grade
Apparently we're showing interest in Winterstein, Tate and Talanoa and another frontrower.

Im guessing we're offloading S Rapira, T Williams, C Webb, S Southern, M Bani and hopefully a few more (possibly L O'Donnell)

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Apparently we're showing interest in Winterstein, Tate and Talanoa and another frontrower.

Im guessing we're offloading S Rapira, T Williams, C Webb, S Southern, M Bani and hopefully a few more (possibly L O'Donnell)

I have heard that Eric Grothe Jr will be at the Cowboys. From what I hears has had a massive run in with Anderson.

Ryan

Juniors
So the Rabbits "dump" half their team for one player. Must set the precedence for a good culture there. I somehow don't think any player is being dumped for anyone. These are peoples lives - not a PC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts