What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

beads6

First Grade
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. Broncos lose their first choice hooker and have no replacement.

aussie7798

First Grade
We've got some 13 or so blokes off contract at the end of the year and thus far we've signed Krisnan Inu, I think we're going alright for cap space at the moment

In any case, I'll be glad to have Dale Copley on board :sarcasm:

Harlan Alaalatoa, Mitch Brown, Dale Finucane, Jake Foster, Bryson Goodwin, Dene Halatau, Sam Kasiano, Kris Keating, Luke MacDougall, Joel Romelo, David Stagg, Martin Taupau, Patrick Templeman, Steve Turner, Jonathan Wright

might have a lot of players off contract but its hardly like most of them are on big contracts

90% of them would be on base contracts and the only one i would say that would be on more then 200k is Stagg

abpanther

Staff member
The Mole on twitter reporting that Dean Whare will be joining the Panthers for 2013

Nice signing IMO

Allstar Knights

Juniors
The Mole on twitter reporting that Dean Whare will be joining the Panthers for 2013

Nice signing IMO
I've always thought since seeing Dean Whare's debut a few years ago that he would be a good signing for a club like Penrith, Cronulla or Parra that are missing a decent winger/centre.

He's definitely a player that should be playing regular FG and will come cheap. Good signing.

Big Mick

Referee
I'd heard the Kelly rumour, but heard it was basically BS. Manu I'd love to get but that would likely mean Jennings is gone unless other players restructure their contracts.

betcats

Referee
Good, Kelly never really impressed me much. Heard anything about Sika, Mick? You seem to have a decent source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts