What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Heard the "Segeyaro to Panthers" rumour again on NRL on Fox last night. Cows better throw everything they can into keeping this kid, most believe he should be our starting hooker already. Ill be devastated if we let him and his bitchin' haircut go.

Big Mick

Referee
Good, Kelly never really impressed me much. Heard anything about Sika, Mick? You seem to have a decent source.

I'll be honest and say my guy hasn't told me much about Sika. I can't really comment on likelihood. But given I haven't heard too much about it...I'm not that confident with it.

Heard the "Segeyaro to Panthers" rumour again on NRL on Fox last night. Cows better throw everything they can into keeping this kid, most believe he should be our starting hooker already. Ill be devastated if we let him and his bitchin' haircut go.

Hmmm , are the panthers foxing everyone with our salary cap problems , or does Jennings already have another home ?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hmmm , are the panthers foxing everyone with our salary cap problems , or does Jennings already have another home ?

Pretty much only Cronulla has the money to grab him, and only at a discount rate. I wouldn't be surprised to see this move, if only to put an end to what is becoming a distraction to all at the club, and ensuring they can start blooding juniors in the top grade and seeing which ones work out.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Pretty much only Cronulla has the money to grab him, and only at a discount rate. I wouldn't be surprised to see this move, if only to put an end to what is becoming a distraction to all at the club, and ensuring they can start blooding juniors in the top grade and seeing which ones work out.

How do you know this? I'm fairly certain we'd have the coin to pick him up as well, not that want him/he'd come here.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hot tip:

Michael Jennings->South Sydney
Dylan Farrell->Penrith

We get an upgrade in probably our weakest position. They get a cheaper player with potential to help with their cap issues.

Someone

Bench
Hot tip:

Dylan Farrell->Penrith

We get an upgrade in probably our weakest position. They get a cheaper player with potential to help with their cap issues.

lol. the bunnies have a salary cap too mate.

Wato

Juniors
Hot tip:

Dylan Farrell->Penrith

Wow who you letting go next season to afford his 700k price tag. Gus has made it clear penrith won't pay for him to be at another club.

natheel

Coach
Hot tip:

Dylan Farrell->Penrith

Dylan Farrell is in talks with parra never heard about penrith

And souths won't get Jennings unless they release half their team

bottle

Coach
Jennings has apparently agreed to go to Souths provided he never has to drink that Oak shit again, he's over it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol. the bunnies have a salary cap too mate.
Our significant offer to Sandow that wasn't accepted.

Then we lost an origin player (DT) and replaced him with a good but non rep player (Te'o). All that is money saved.

Plus we have well paid veterans like Crocker and Geddes coming off contract.

Plus letting Farrell go.

We'll get Jennings for 350k a year.

Uber

Juniors

Then we lost an origin player (DT) and replaced him with a good but non rep player (Te'o). All that is money saved.

Plus letting Farrell go.

So Jennings is willing to walk away from a 700k deal to earn half of it at Souths#-o

murraymob

Coach

Plus letting Farrell go.

penrith are not releasing jennings for less than 450k a season say what you want put what ever figures you want up but this is a base amount they will accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts