What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
LMAO All these Lewis rumours are full of shit.

That NRL Rumour Mill wanker who goes by NRL News on Twitter just gets his shit from this forum.

I put up a Purtell, Smith & Burns to Roosters as a pisstake and he posted 30 minutes later "Hearing strong mail that Adrian Purtell, Nathan Smith & Travis Burns linked to Roosters"

Basically he's doing a telecrap routine of spreading rumours without sources - "hearing strong mail", "Various club sources", "Word on the street", "The Daily Telecrap understands".

Last edited:
LMAO All these Lewis rumours are full of shit.

That NRL Rumour Mill wanker on Twitter just gets his shit from this forum.

I put up a Purtell, Smith & Burns to Roosters as a pisstake and he posted 30 minutes later "Hearing strong mail that Adrian Purtell, Nathan Smith & Travis Burns linked to Roosters"

Basically he's doing a telecrap routine of spreading rumours without sources - "hearing strong mail", "Various club sources", "Word on the street", "The Daily Telecrap understands".

LOL he has been doing this for the last month and a half with my team. He has NFI.

But on a serious note i am hearing strong mail of:

Carney>>> out of the roosters.

Sam Kasiano>>> To penrith

Reynols(bulldogs)>>> to penrith.

whall15

Coach
Mitchell Pearce >>> Greater Western Sydney AFL team For this NRL rumour mill guy and Best Halfback Pearce.

boxhead

First Grade
The Lafai rumor didn't originate with that Twitter guy, it came from someone who har early mail about Haybe playing five-eighth. The Bulldogs would release him if Parra were offering a lot of money.....but who knows what Parra are doing with recruitment these days. Since Sandow signed, the only rumor that came ou appeared a few days ago. Lafai would be a great signing but I am not counting on anything.

LOL he has been doing this for the last month and a half with my team. He has NFI.

But on a serious note i am hearing strong mail of:

Carney>>> out of the roosters.

Sam Kasiano>>> To penrith

Reynols(bulldogs)>>> to penrith

Hey guys ... the bolded ones i made up; just to clear it with everyone; because i wanted to bust the twitter guy; as the hack he is; and he took the bait; he actually tweeted my false rumour.

betcats

Referee
Hey guys ... the bolded ones i made up; just to clear it with everyone; because i wanted to bust the twitter guy; as the hack he is; and he took the bait; he actually tweeted my false rumour.

It wouldnt be the first fake one the muppet has tweeted. A Penrith fan got him not long ago.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I decided to multiquote..

There is a guy on twitter; The NRL_rumour mill guy who has been starting B/s about the dogs for the past month and a half; without any fact, this is another one of his stupid rumours.

Also even if Lafai signed with Parramatta his contract is till the end of next year; so basically Lafai would have to be released for that to happen; there would be no way greenberg or any body at the club that would let lafai go...

He would have no reason to ask for a release... what is he going to say ? I have family in parramatta and Im feeling homesick :crazy: or I am going on a Mormon mission in Parramatta so it would be better if i played there:crazy:.

But all and all if we were to release him; Parra would have to reach a compromise like we did with ben Hannant.

Relax, he's not coming to Parra.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I heard a funny one today,

Mortimer - souths.

I got told despite the long contract, parra are keen to use it offload a chunk of the cap.

BunniesMan

Immortal
My mail is saying Brett Finch - Souths

I heard a funny one today,

Mortimer - souths.

I got told despite the long contract, parra are keen to use it offload a chunk of the cap.
We have 2 generations of halves coming through from Toyota cup (Adam Reynolds, Matt Mundine, Malcolm Webster, Kurt French, Apisai Koroisau) the worst of the 5 of them would be better than either of those two.

I'm afraid both of those rumours can be added to the BS pile. UNLESS we're getting them very very cheaply and only as backups.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
We have 2 generations of halves coming through from Toyota cup (Adam Reynolds, Matt Mundine, Malcolm Webster, Kurt French, Apisai Koroisau) the worst of the 5 of them would be better than either of those two.

I'm afraid both of those rumours can be added to the BS pile. UNLESS we're getting them very very cheaply and only as backups.

If Mortimer leaves us you can bet whoever picks him up will be paying his full salary. Rumours have been going around the club wants to be rid of him.....but I'll wait and see; he is definitely a handy back-up to have.

RWB

Bench

Yet the rumour above those two is based on facts and thus makes you not a hack?

mongoose

Coach
If Mortimer leaves us you can bet whoever picks him up will be paying his full salary. Rumours have been going around the club wants to be rid of him.....but I'll wait and see; he is definitely a handy back-up to have.

Quite funny, Mortimer was the golden child 2 years ago. Was on the footy show every second week. They were interviewing his father and uncles about him...now Parra cant wait to get rid of him. bahahaha

betcats

Referee
Quite funny, Mortimer was the golden child 2 years ago. Was on the footy show every second week. They were interviewing his father and uncles about him...now Parra cant wait to get rid of him. bahahaha

I could see two years ago the kid wasnt worth the hype. This Parra tragic I used to argue with at work loved him but he has seen the light now.

caylo

Bench
I could see two years ago the kid wasnt worth the hype. This Parra tragic I used to argue with at work loved him but he has seen the light now.

At the end of 2009 I argued that KK was better then Mortimer and in 2010 we should have gone in with Robson-KK, too bad all three were crap.

Bro Bear

Juniors
Finch and Lima I can handle if Souths sign them. They need a halfback to replace Sandow (his current form - glad Parra have him). Reynolds is still unproven at open age football. Need a fullback to replace Weeser too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts