What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
I'm beginning to see a recurring theme with your posts.

The Bulldogs have done pretty well putting out said fire thus far

Mate my posts are all different. Many people talk about the barba rumours so why can't I? I have a feeling dogs won't make the 8 is that illegal? f**k me you're a whinger just because I don't think the dogs are going as well as all you dogs fans are talking it up to be.

And the fire obviously isn't fully out or this wouldn't have been brought up again

natheel

Coach
There were rumours that Pritchard wanted out right up until the moment he re-signed. There were aloso rumours that Kasiano and Pritchard were never injured and they just didn't want to play in any matches that Barba was playing in. Even though Barba was missing for the first month or so and Kasiano and Pritchard still didn't play. Until he has actually left the club I won't believe any of them

Neither will I but its interesting the broncos have been brought up again

dogslife

Coach
obviously the fire is not out, since it keeps popping up in different media sources
It keeps coming up because numbskulls keeep posting different rumours on social media because they know other numbskulls are dumb enough to believe everything they read on social media. There's a new rumour doing the rounds every week

dogslife

Coach
Although barba has come out and said he is committed I still think there is something there with the rumours. Where there is smoke there is fire. With Josh Reynolds re-signing I think the barba situation will play out with in a few weeks if there is anything to it. Something behind the scenes happening at dogs. They look like a shadow of the side they were last year and barba looks unfocused and uninterested.
As much as they deny te rumours of something going on behind the scenes at dogs won't go away where there is smoke there is fire
No secret that rumours are flying around and even with Pritchard and co re-signing the rumours are still there. Where there is smoke there is fire
I refer you to said recurring theme. I realise you desperately want something to be going on behind the scenes at the Dogs, all I basically said was they've as much as they can to quash the rumours. But you just can't beat the keyboard warriors on their Facebook accounts these days

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I refer you to said recurring theme. I realise you desperately want something to be going on behind the scenes at the Dogs, all I basically said was they've as much as they can to quash the rumours. But you just can't beat the keyboard warriors on their Facebook accounts these days

This.

All these bulldog rumours and where there's smoke there's fire shit is getting old. Dogs really can't do any more to counter it, everyone involved in said "rumour" has re-signed with the club, management have denied it, Barba has denied it, it's like people get off on trying to bring thee blokes down, if something was up it would have come out by now.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Panthers offering Benji an offer in the vicinity of $850k - $920k a year. Not sure how legit this rumour is or the numbers but source I heard it from was same source I heard Panthers chasing Carney long before it actually came to light that they were chasing Carney.

ek999

First Grade
Wouldn't surprise me. They still have a heap to spend and according to RLW Mole he doesn't want to leave Sydney

Panfas

Juniors
Panthers offering Benji an offer in the vicinity of $850k - $920k a year. Not sure how legit this rumour is or the numbers but source I heard it from was same source I heard Panthers chasing Carney long before it actually came to light that they were chasing Carney.
Personally, I think Benji would be a better signing for Penrith than Carney would ever be. Maybe not necessarily on the field, but off field (media etc) Benji is the better hands down. This is something we need, a genuine superstar both on and off the field. Carney while a star on the field, is not much of a role model off it

IMO the big stars & personalities in the game would be Thurston, Inglis, Barba, Benji then Slater in that order. Every kid wants to be Benji Marshall or Ben Barba

Benji also makes regular appearances in the media (TFS), and if he was with us, he would represent US! We need a genuine superstar at this club. Luke Lewis was not a star and Michael Jennings is not in the Benji/Barba class, a long way from it.

Benji to Penrith, YES PLEASE!

soc123_au

Staff member
Benji & Soward together doesnt really inspire me on the field. Benji would still be a good thing for us in other areas. The biggest issue is how it affects him psycologicly after Gus has had his wicked way with him. I can just picture the post match dressing room interview.

A Johns "So Benji, have you picked up an injury?"

B Marshall "No Why?"

A Johns " You seem to have jumped in the ice bath very quickly"

B Marshall " Nah, Bro. Gus just likes to suck down a cold one after the game"

aussie7798

First Grade
Personally, I think Benji would be a better signing for Penrith than Carney would ever be. Maybe not necessarily on the field, but off field (media etc) Benji is the better hands down. This is something we need, a genuine superstar both on and off the field. Carney while a star on the field, is not much of a role model off it

IMO the big stars & personalities in the game would be Thurston, Inglis, Barba, Benji then Slater in that order. Every kid wants to be Benji Marshall or Ben Barba

Benji also makes regular appearances in the media (TFS), and if he was with us, he would represent US! We need a genuine superstar at this club. Luke Lewis was not a star and Michael Jennings is not in the Benji/Barba class, a long way from it.

Benji to Penrith, YES PLEASE!

Dont forget that you need to sign little timmy moltzen if you want benji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts