What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Wait, what? Did we finally get rid of Wallace??
looks like Wallace is off to the panthers on a three year deal. broncos won't stand in his way apparently. can't see them letting him walk if they didn't have something already sorted as a replacement.

Bretto

Bench
Wallace/Soward for the Panthers next year. Can you think of another halves pairing with less skill in the NRL?

Bretto

Bench
Haha, saw the Broncos comments coming. You have a point I suppose. Hunt has shown glimpses, and god help us if we have Prince for another year. I like the idea of Hunt/Johnson, but we'll have to wait and see.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
I keep hearing whispers of Tim Grant wanting out of the panthers.
Apparently talking to 3clubs about next year.
Not sure exactly who, but will be interesting to see how it plays out.....

Karnivayne

Juniors
Daly Cherry-Evans has received a huge offer from the Panthers and has asked for a release, this will happen at the end of the year cutting his contract short by two years, he will link up with team mate Brent Kite.

Status
Not open for further replies.