What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
Why would anyone want to sign with the sharks right now!?!

No disrespect to Cronulla, but until all of this ASADA nonsense has gone away I think you would be nuts to go anywhere near that mess!!!!

And yet, Penrith have got nothing but Jamie Soward.

mxlegend99

Referee
Aswell as Brent Kite and Elijah Taylor. With recruitment not being done yet.

Throw in Sika Manu, Lewis Brown, Dean Whare, James Segayaro, Mose Masoe, Anthony Cherrington, Kyle O'Donnell etc. from this year and they are doing an extremely good job at recruiting players. Looking ahead to 2014 they have strengthened both the top 17 and their depth considerably from the 2012 side. Thurston and Carney were both close to joining and it took huge counter offers from their existing clubs to get them to stay. In years past players of that quality wouldn't even look twice at our club.

SharkShocked

Bench
Why would anyone want to sign with the sharks right now!?!

No disrespect to Cronulla, but until all of this ASADA nonsense has gone away I think you would be nuts to go anywhere near that mess!!!!

LOL There also might not be much competition for spots if people get done :D

Could be an easy way for an up and comer into firsts haha.

One positive I guess :)

And 2 premierships ;-)

But seriously , our recruitment over the last 2 seasons has been very good.

Sure we missed out on carney and thurston. But big names like them rarely swap clubs , unless forced.

Apart from Williams, I wouldnt blink twice at the rest.

Clearly you're under the impression every signing needs to be a star.

Kite will be great depth and role model for the younger forwards.

Taylor is very versatile

And Soward is a massive upgrade compared to our recent halves.

Ignorance is bliss.

And stupidity abounds.

Our recruitment over the past 2 years has been first class. To say otherwise would require ones head up ones own arse.

cb4

First Grade
Clearly you're under the impression every signing needs to be a star.

Kite will be great depth and role model for the younger forwards.

Taylor is very versatile

And Soward is a massive upgrade compared to our recent halves.

And stupidity abounds.

Our recruitment over the past 2 years has been first class. To say otherwise would require ones head up ones own arse.

It's been good, I'd hardly say first class.

Taylor, whilst being versatile, is also shit.

And I dont believe every signing should be a star, thats why I have a Jonothan Wright avatar and not a Luke Lewis or Michael Gordon one.

POPEYE

Coach
Obviously Jabba has enough faith in Cleary to supply him with as many cheapies as possible in the hope there is gold left in the diggings. Works in Victoria

natheel

Coach
Penrith recruit well. Not just player but the way they go about it. With kite and soward I heard whispers but never loud rumours like when other teams are linked and take ages to get the deal done. Penrith a quiet and quick with recruiting (apart from JT and carney)

They have built a great forward pack now just need some genuine untapped talent in the back and they will be a force

Jason Simmons

Juniors
Penrith recruit well. Not just player but the way they go about it. With kite and soward I heard whispers but never loud rumours like when other teams are linked and take ages to get the deal done. Penrith a quiet and quick with recruiting (apart from JT and carney)

They have built a great forward pack now just need some genuine untapped talent in the back and they will be a force

They recruit well? They've just bought Peter Wallace off us...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts