What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Daly Cherry-Evans has received a huge offer from the Panthers and has asked for a release, this will happen at the end of the year cutting his contract short by two years, he will link up with team mate Brent Kite.

Nice reply for a 6 year old. Sorry I don't live on here and know what rumours are still alive and what are the experts on here have killed off.
Just posting what I heard today from a mate who works for the Raiders.
Maybe you are right, but he works in their recruitment program so I thought it may have had some starch.

murraymob

Coach
Nice reply for a 6 year old. Sorry I don't live on here and know what rumours are still alive and what are the experts on here have killed off.
Maybe you are right, but he works in their recruitment program so I thought it may have had some starch.

beachy just to update you .Tim has said rumours not true he is a local boy and loves it at penrith.He is on real good money at penrith.

murraymob

Coach
Daly Cherry-Evans has received a huge offer from the Panthers and has asked for a release, this will happen at the end of the year cutting his contract short by two years, he will link up with team mate Brent Kite.

williams wallace coote soward now cherry evans could be a interesting line up next year

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
beachy just to update you .Tim has said rumours not true he is a local boy and loves it at penrith.He is on real good money at penrith.

Thanks mate, happy it is put to bed, nothing better than top shelf players staying at their junior clubs.
I would hate to see Watmough play anywhere else as much as a panthers fan would hate to see Grant leave so I am glad he is staying!

Karnivayne

Juniors

Got treated with what it deserved.

Pigskin

Juniors
DCE, Barba, Quade, Milford, Benji, Norman backflip ... rumours flying thick and fast ... surely us Broncos are going to sign somebody, but whom

One thing is for certain, we have a crapload of space under the cap

The Brisbane Broncos - pilfering from a team near you soon ... and its about time too

Oink !

Dazzat

First Grade
DCE, Barba, Quade, Milford, Benji, Norman backflip ... rumours flying thick and fast ... surely us Broncos are going to sign somebody, but whom

One thing is for certain, we have a crapload of space under the cap

The Brisbane Broncos - pilfering from a team near you soon ... and its about time too

Oink !

Not sure what's going on. The club made an announcement that they wouldn't be "pilfering" any players on contract. Then they made an announcement they were "in the market" for a key playmaker. Then they announced they were officially "off the market". Since then, Hunt has been re-signed and its rumoured Wallace is moving on.

Taylor in Under 20's is apparently a gun, but there's no half in the Queensland Cup standing-up at the moment.

The last time the club signed any non-Queenslander, ex-Bronco Sydney-based player was Joel Clinton (correct me if I'm wrong).

If only we could clone Cyril Connell.

Patorick

Staff member
Not sure what's going on. The club made an announcement that they wouldn't be "pilfering" any players on contract. Then they made an announcement they were "in the market" for a key playmaker. Then they announced they were officially "off the market". Since then, Hunt has been re-signed and its rumoured Wallace is moving on.

Taylor in Under 20's is apparently a gun, but there's no half in the Queensland Cup standing-up at the moment.

The last time the club signed any non-Queenslander, ex-Bronco Sydney-based player was Joel Clinton (correct me if I'm wrong).

If only we could clone Cyril Connell.
Aaron Gorrell (2009)
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/aaron-gorrell/summary.html

natheel

Coach
Just need natheel to tell us where there's smoke there's fire so we can dispel this rumour

If he left dogs it would be to go to dragons

Now go back into your hole

Looks like my prediction is right from the start of the year. Dogs struggling hahaha

natheel

Coach
Yep one win outside the 8, struggling big time.

Where there's smoke there's fire

Hahahaha mate get ya head out of your arse. Dogs are struggling regardless how many wins out of the 8 they are. Only wins against bottom 3 sides....and sharks who eels beat the week before

With your logic eels must be going good to as they're only 2 wins out of the 8.

Wait till more rounds go by ad more losses happen....then it'll end up 3, 4,5,6 wins out of the 8

Last edited:

Springbokfly

Juniors
Hahahaha mate get ya head out of your arse. Dogs are struggling regardless how many wins out of the 8 they are. Only wins against bottom 3 sides....and sharks who eels beat the week before

With your logic eels must be going good to as they're only 2 wins out of the 8.

Wait till more rounds go by ad more losses happen....then it'll end up 3, 4,5,6 wins out of the 8

Can you please be quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.