What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
But unlike Nafes team of also-rans, we've got a talented squad and a world class coach. Most Dogs fans aren't doom and gloom every week and we don't have a need to be. Long way to go

natheel

Coach
But unlike Nafes team of also-rans, we've got a talented squad and a world class coach. Most Dogs fans aren't doom and gloom every week and we don't have a need to be. Long way to go

A talented squad that is lacking in confidence and many other sides have stepped up and found them out. Their main play last year doesn't work now because of the obstruction rule

And my name is Nath not Nafe....suggesting I'm dull by changing the TH to an F...woah

And about doggiesbro te way Springbokfly is going and baitin me it seems doggiesbro has a new log on

I don't hate the dogs I just said they would struggle and got bagged for it but now they're struggling so now in loving it haha

Springbokfly

Juniors
A talented squad that is lacking in confidence and many other sides have stepped up and found them out. Their main play last year doesn't work now because of the obstruction rule

And my name is Nath not Nafe....suggesting I'm dull by changing the TH to an F...woah

And about doggiesbro te way Springbokfly is going and baitin me it seems doggiesbro has a new log on

I don't hate the dogs I just said they would struggle and got bagged for it but now they're struggling so now in loving it haha

I'm not doggiesbro you derp :lol:
anyone could troll you :lol: biter

bottle

Coach
If you were bothered to go back to look at natheel's quote in context you'd see it was made in reference to DoggiesPoo's carry on about how awesome the Dogs were going to be in 2013. He was simply suggesting some caution and suggesting those blowing their load early be a little more circumspect.

Circumstances have shown him to be 100% spot on. Shit hit the fan with certain player meltdowns, a suspension or two and some injuries.

Things did happen. Nothing anyone with knowledge of the game and it's history would find all that surprising tbh. Complete know nothings like DoggiesPoo wouldn't have a clue. His absence during these early rounds is a testimony to how embarrassed he is about the whole thing.
Hiding under a rock somewhere, never to be seen again with any luck.

dogslife

Coach

I was more referencing the fact you're carrying on like we're shot ducks, couldn't care less what you predicted at the start of the year, I predicted Ricky would have zero effect at Parra, call me nostradamus. Confidence might be down, but I made the point that we're only 1 win outside the 8, and have the talent and the time to make the finals

Going off topic anyway, rumoured signings thread and all

natheel

Coach
I was more referencing the fact you're carrying on like we're shot ducks, couldn't care less what you predicted at the start of the year, I predicted Ricky would have zero effect at Parra, call me nostradamus. Confidence might be down, but I made the point that we're only 1 win outside the 8, and have the talent and the time to make the finals

Going off topic anyway, rumoured signings thread and all

And we are 2 wins outside...dogs losses have been poor especially yesterday. Anyway yeh back to signings

Morris won't be at sharks

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Adam Blair -> Bulldogs

come on Dogs, you owe us for the King hit on Ellery in 1988

dogslife

Coach
From Josh Morris' instagram

Haha seriously where do people come up with this garbage I'm not going anywhere looking forward to playing my 100th game for the bulldogs this Friday night against the broncos!! Everyone get to the game we need your support

I don't have twitter so I don't follow the NRL rumour mill bloke, but he was the same nuffy that reignited all the rumours surrounding Ben Barba which were promptly shot down, and he proceeded to have a meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.