What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynenation

Juniors
Tim sheens to be sacked today. Matt Parish is the favourite I'm hearing but rumours are suggesting tigers officials have met with both daniel wagon and nathan brown in the last week.

munge

Juniors
yep daniel wagon was at concord stadium earlier. reports of him taking over are getting stronger

Daniel Wagon? Really?

I guess if the other options are Nathan Brown and Walters it might make some sense seeing as Brown is at St Helens next year and Walters was abysmal at Catalans.

JasonE

Bench
I am waiting to hear if this is more than just a rumour but i believe Gold Coast Titans have signed young Wigan fullback Matty Russell, this kid is a fantastic talent and was part of the 2010 England Academy squad which won the series v Australians 2-0.

Russell is only 19 so i would assume he would start in the Toyota Cup next season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Daniel Wagon? Really?

I guess if the other options are Nathan Brown and Walters it might make some sense seeing as Brown is at St Helens next year and Walters was abysmal at Catalans.

Wagon was a possability to coach our NYC side for next year and then we opted for Tigers SG Ball coach Andrew Webster, it could be that Wags might be asked to come in as either an assistant or coach for a lower grade team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts