What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes alright. Looked like he was going to be really good a couple of years ago when he went to St Helens but was behind Roby (which was always going to be the case so I don't know why he went there, except that's where he's from originally). Then he went to Widnes and got into trouble for some off-field issues or something and got sacked/left and went back to Huddersfield where he'd played his best football. Haven't seen much lately but if they can get him back to his best he will probably do the job okay. Should start ahead of the two other hookers.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Interesting, anyone know much about him?
He has a lot of talent but a terrible attitude. He was on the fringes of the England squad a couple of years ago while at Huddersfield, but it's all been downhill from there really. He signed for St Helens but became a bit of a penalty machine and ended up being released. He joined Widnes this year but turned up embarrassingly overweight at the start of the season, got suspended for breaching club discipline and then was released mid-season for another off-field incident. He then rejoined Huddersfield, who were top of the league at the time, and their form spiraled, they only won about 3 games with Moore in the side and ended up finishing 7th, I don't know if you can read anything into that though as there were a lot of other disruptions too.

Basically he's someone who has a lot of talent, but has been more interested in drinking and causing trouble than actually making the most of it. Maybe a move to Australia will do him good.

Son of Minto

Bench
9. Mitchell
14. Moore

Or vice versa. Anything to keep Ray T (good player, not a hooker) and Kostjasyn (just plain shit) away from dummy half.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
He has a lot of talent but a terrible attitude. He was on the fringes of the England squad a couple of years ago while at Huddersfield, but it's all been downhill from there really. He signed for St Helens but became a bit of a penalty machine and ended up being released. He joined Widnes this year but turned up embarrassingly overweight at the start of the season, got suspended for breaching club discipline and then was released mid-season for another off-field incident. He then rejoined Huddersfield, who were top of the league at the time, and their form spiraled, they only won about 3 games with Moore in the side and ended up finishing 7th, I don't know if you can read anything into that though as there were a lot of other disruptions too.

Basically he's someone who has a lot of talent, but has been more interested in drinking and causing trouble than actually making the most of it. Maybe a move to Australia will do him good.

So we have signed Taumata's english cousin?

Evil Homer

Staff member
So we have signed Taumata's english cousin?
I wouldn't say he's as bad as Taumata, he's just someone who likes to drink and party as opposed to a legitimate trouble-maker as Taumata seems to be. About 20 years ago, I doubt many people would have batted an eyelid at Moore's actions.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

This is the guy who missed training or something similar to go drinking with Mickey Rourke, right? What a lad.

CJG 182

Juniors
Just to correct you shear joy.

There is the worst hooker in the game.
Then there is daylight.
Then there is 50ft of shit.
Then there is Waddell.

boonboon

Juniors
Mitchell Pearce to the storm in 2013. Roosters will then have room for cooper. I didn't believe it when I first heard it but we will . The person was a nice old lady who lives in our building who works with pearces current squeeze and had no reason to make it up

hunters

Juniors
Tom Humble >>>>> Panthers.

Based solely on the boner Gus just had for him in the NSW cup GF and the fact every other bastard wants out of the tigers.

Bench
Mitchell Pearce to the storm in 2013. Roosters will then have room for cooper. I didn't believe it when I first heard it but we will . The person was a nice old lady who lives in our building who works with pearces current squeeze and had no reason to make it up
And where exactly he is he gunna play,premiership 6 & 7 to dislodge.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

1. Slater
6. Widdop
7. Cronk
9. Smith

Pearce goes where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts