What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
If Fensom was off contract this year, Papalii wouldnt be our #1 priority, of that you can be sure. Fensom is our best forward by some margin. Papalii and Shillo are probably the next 2 and Joel Thompson is one of those nice pieces, but ultimately he is much easier to replace than Fensom or Papalii. Of course we'd much rather keep him but it may not be possible

Croker is another player we'd like to keep but with Branko and Edrick Lee, Robinson, Earl and Croker fighting it out in the next few years for 3 spots (Dugan, Wighton and Fergo are certs for me), if he left, it would be disappointing but not a squad killer

I think there is still a good chance we keep Papalii, Thompson, Williams and Croker. Berrigan, White, the Pickers and Buttriss will have to make way but so be it.

Disagree completely on Croker. He's comfortably our best three quarter in my opinion - definitely our best finisher. Can beat a man one on one, makes tremendous reads in defence... if anything I think he's under-rated.

A guy who has played 95 first grade games before his 22nd birthday isn't someone you let go of lightly.

imasharkie

Coach
just about sick of this bullsh*t going on about Canberra players. Isn't this a rumoured signings thread. who cares how good a player Williams and Croker are. If I want to read about their credentials I''ll go to the Raiders forum. FMD

ek999

First Grade
Gardner - if fully fit - is too good of a player to be backup for anyone. He needs to go to a club who needs a fullback. The only ay he would go to the Dogs is if Barba is sacked

Dogs Of War

Coach
Gardner - if fully fit - is too good of a player to be backup for anyone. He needs to go to a club who needs a fullback. The only ay he would go to the Dogs is if Barba is sacked

Yeah, that's why the Sharks got another fullback in. Cause the Sharks have such a talented backline that they can afford to just offload top shelf talent.

Billybob

Juniors
Really Gardner to Dogs ?

does that mean Barba to Cows rumor is starting to grow legs

with all the money freed up from Thurston going to Penrith can't see why they wouldn't offer him a spot

Red Bear

Referee
Williams was very good in his 2nd stint last year and played a big part in our run into the finals. His performance against the Sharks in the semi final was outstanding.
I thought he was outstanding against Souths in a badly beaten side. He's real quality and him and reynolds make me hopeful NSW might win Origin again some day.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
The Gardner money is based on Corey Paynes retirement saying they are 200k under cap this season due to it.

I still don't think it has any legs to it. One Sharks won't release him. Two Mitch Brown and Drury Low are there.

The Gardner money is based on Corey Paynes retirement saying they are 200k under cap this season due to it.

I still don't think it has any legs to it. One Sharks won't release him. Two Mitch Brown and Drury Low are there.

He's better than Mitch Brown as a fullback and a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts