What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB!

Juniors

Will Hopoate has get-out-clause in contract and wants to play with his brother (Rugby League Week)

i said this a few weeks ago, it will happen.
put the ridiculous cash aside, why would anyone want to play at parra over manly? or any team for that matter?
lyon will go and free up cash to get will hoppa back

DoggiesBro

Juniors
i said this a few weeks ago, it will happen.
put the ridiculous cash aside, why would anyone want to play at parra over manly? or any team for that matter?
lyon will go and free up cash to get will hoppa back

Makes a lot of sense.

Sheeeesh Pawwa.

It really is a stupid amount of money though, manly even with lyon couldn't get within half of it.

natheel

Coach
If we improve this year and show signs for the future he won't break it. He and his manager have said he will honor it when his bro got sacked

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Is this bloke abusing me again? Or just stamping his feet and saying no it's not true cause he said so?

Careful GB you better stop disagreeing otherwise he will pm you with rubbish threats and nonsense non stop.

It's why I put him on ignore.

He can't handle the truth.

Rebel

First Grade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts