What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_insider

Juniors
People did not believe the insider when he said JT was resigning with the Cows but that is occuring today. Todd Carney has put on hold talks with the sharks due to obvious reasons but will not holds talks with any clubs preference is stay with the Sharks. Sharks players held a meeting after the game and to a man agreed to stay if Flanno stays. Hayne will not resign with the Eels wants a change. Ben Barba will not been seen again this year. Last bit of "gossip" the next side in ASADA sights was not one of the 6 named clubs new evidence has come to light which will rock the NRL and will dwarf the importance of the current going ons at the Sharks

Charlie124

First Grade
People did not believe the insider when he said JT was resigning with the Cows but that is occuring today. Todd Carney has put on hold talks with the sharks due to obvious reasons but will not holds talks with any clubs preference is stay with the Sharks. Sharks players held a meeting after the game and to a man agreed to stay if Flanno stays. Hayne will not resign with the Eels wants a change. Ben Barba will not been seen again this year. Last bit of "gossip" the next side in ASADA sights was not one of the 6 named clubs new evidence has come to light which will rock the NRL and will dwarf the importance of the current going ons at the Sharks

Plenty of people did, Cows fans. JT was never going anywhere from day one, Tamou and Scott were the bigger threats to lose hence why we acted to re-sign them first. You dont leave your most important re-signing until last unless you know he's staying regardless.

I'd say 100% on the money. At least the parts on Sharks players and the what's to come from ASADA.

The Sharks were targeted first for a reason. Maybe because we are farkin useless, or maybe it's easier to get the small fry done first. But a shit storms a brewing.

Patorick

Staff member
:?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Highly doubt Barba is gone for the year, I also highly doubt anyone has a clue. Including Matty Johns who says hes back for round 3.

The fact is no one bar Ben himself and his manager and most likely Todd and Des have any idea of a time frame.

ek999

First Grade
Hayne will stay. He has said in reports he wants to

I wouldn't expect Hayne to say anything else to the media even if he did want to leave. But I do think he will stay an Eel.

Also Corey Norman to the Eels on a $450k per year deal from The Mole on Twitter

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hayne will stay. He has said in reports he wants to

Papalii will come. He said in the presser he was looking forward to coming

Come on Nath, surely you should know by now, until he's sign, sealed, delivered and ratified by the NRL. Nothing is for sure. I think there is almost zero chance Hayne leaves Parramatta but stranger things have happened

Shandy

Juniors
I wouldn't expect Hayne to say anything else to the media even if he did want to leave. But I do think he will stay an Eel.

Also Corey Norman to the Eels on a $450k per year deal from The Mole on Twitter

Wow that's a lot for Norman and where are they gonna play him with Hayne at fullback and Luke Kelly being a better 5/8 then him anyway looks like a pretty expensive reserve grader.

natheel

Coach
Papalii will come. He said in the presser he was looking forward to coming

Come on Nath, surely you should know by now, until he's sign, sealed, delivered and ratified by the NRL. Nothing is for sure. I think there is almost zero chance Hayne leaves Parramatta but stranger things have happened

True with Papalii but he has a rep of dogging it. Hayne will stay man. Sure of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts