What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
can we keep it to rumours not who is right or wrong

Suggesting that a player has spat the dummy and is asking for a release is bordering on personal defamation.

If that's something you're suggesting this site accepts & represents then I guess you're entitled to that just as News Ltd are. Personally I think it's a blight on our society.

BranVan3000

Coach
Suggesting that a player has spat the dummy and is asking for a release is bordering on personal defamation.

If that's something you're suggesting this site accepts & represents then I guess you're entitled to that just as News Ltd are. Personally I think it's a blight on our society.

No it isn't.

beads6

First Grade
It would be a surprise to see another Prop head to the Bunnies given all the Burgess brothers they have.

BranVan3000

Coach
It would be a surprise to see another Prop head to the Bunnies given all the Burgess brothers they have.

Asotasi, Lima, Crocker and Starling will be gone by the end of the next year. We need to reinvigorate our ranks, can't just rely on three Burgess props

beads6

First Grade
Asotasi, Lima, Crocker and Starling will be gone by the end of the next year. We need to reinvigorate our ranks, can't just rely on three Burgess props

When you put it that way it makes some sense. If Evans is as good as some have suggested you would think he would go to a club short on props though. Would be a good signing if the Bunnies get him.

natheel

Coach
3 props and Sam as a second rower

I think we will be forced to choose between McQueen and Teo eventually too

Yeh I'd be more inclined to go for McQueen. I really like him as a player plus his utility value helps too. Can still sit in at centre if needed

Teo is good but he could be replaced

RWB

Bench
No it isn't.

Personal defamation of character is something that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

So yes, it really is.

anthony barham

Juniors

I think society has a lot bigger issues than this one.
He has asked the roosters for a release pre June 30. I,m sorry it upsets you so much.

natheel

Coach
Personal defamation of character is something that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

So yes, it really is.

If you think suggesting a player wants out of a club is personal defamation then this whole site is full of it. There is nothing wrong with saying a player wants out of a club especially if he could get a better deal elsewhere.

eozsmiles

Bench

So yes, it really is.

Evans trades on physicality and he is a reserve grader. Hard to see how suggesting he wants a release damages him professionally. Someone said that his defence needs work. That is more damaging to the respect a pro footballer is held in.
Dozens of players ask for a release every year. It is a part of their job, saying that doesn't damage their reputation.

Anyway, that Tim Grant >>> Manly rumour popped up again this week. It's dying a slow death.

RWB

Bench
If you think suggesting a player wants out of a club is personal defamation then this whole site is full of it. There is nothing wrong with saying a player wants out of a club especially if he could get a better deal elsewhere.

How is it not a blight on someone's character? Kane has been working his arse off to get into First Grade. To give Roosters fans the perception that he's spat the dummy is unfair because that's not who he is.

RWB

Bench
Evans trades on physicality and he is a reserve grader. Hard to see how suggesting he wants a release damages him professionally. Someone said that his defence needs work. That is more damaging to the respect a pro footballer is held in.
Dozens of players ask for a release every year. It is a part of their job, saying that doesn't damage their reputation.

Anyway, that Tim Grant >>> Manly rumour popped up again this week. It's dying a slow death.

Was that supposed to be in directed at me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts