What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noname36

First Grade
Yeah i dont follow the club enough to know what standing he has in that team and community but if its how you put it there, it's a big blow for the Knights

Tariq Sims will help soften the blow

Yeah, all of a sudden his signing was really important.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And he wouldn't be cheap,throw in Foran $1.2mil,Watmough $800k,Sandow $550k and Hoppa $800k that is one stretchy cap they have going there,not to mention a really old backrow of Choc and Beau..
Sandow and Hoppa are off contract next season, i seriously doubt we will be paying them the same sort of money. We have a heap of players off contract next season and the majority of them will be taken up by some juniors to come into the top 25. Morgan,Peni and Lussick to name 3 are all on silly money. Scott on 500k per year seems like pretty good value to me. We have been paying Lussick over 400k.

Ladmate

Bench
Scott for 3 years screams disaster in years 2 and 3.

Raiders getting Hopoate would be interesting, as long as they don't pay too much. One of the most overrated players in the NRL and definitely see his pay far exceeding his production.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I agree. Maybe his time at fullback is killing his ability but he doesn't have speed, or any major physical attribute. He just comes across as solid.

In comparison to say Mr ploder Lee he is a superstar I guess.

Parra Pride

Referee
Good pick up, but as others have said it's not really the area of need for them.

As well as Watmough, Ma'u, and Moeroa they still have Joel Edwards to come back from injury next season.

I think Kenny would be insulted that you got him mixed up with Joel Edwards. :crazy:

natheel

Coach
And he wouldn't be cheap,throw in Foran $1.2mil,Watmough $800k,Sandow $550k and Hoppa $800k that is one stretchy cap they have going there,not to mention a really old backrow of Choc and Beau..

yet some of that 1.2 mil for Foz and 880k for choc would be 3rd party
Sandow off contract
Hopoate taken a pay cut expected to re-sign for much less
Scott took less (reportedly) than he was offered at Tigers and Dragons (Apparently around the 500k mark) Lussick is on the way out and he was on decent coin so Scott just takes his coin really

natheel

Coach
A little bit of smoke around the Raiders and Hoppa.

It was reported he re-signed with Eels last week. The reporter who is saying this also said Foran signed with Roosters.

Will have to see what happens but can't see it happening

Bench
yet some of that 1.2 mil for Foz and 880k for choc would be 3rd party
Sandow off contract
Hopoate taken a pay cut expected to re-sign for much less
Scott took less (reportedly) than he was offered at Tigers and Dragons (Apparently around the 500k mark) Lussick is on the way out and he was on decent coin so Scott just takes his coin really

Scott took less than saints and tigers offered because parra is closer to westmead hospital where his kid is going to be.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...arramatta-eels-next-week-20150410-1mimj1.html

nrlnrl

First Grade
David Shillington to Dragons ( from ABC's Tim Gavel ) has resurfaced after being initiated before Shillington's injury. After little / no interest from Super League & Packer being unavailable until l2016, a short term deal might be done.

lafai

Bench
If the Dragons get Hardaker, Hall or Watkins than maybe. If not then f**k no, Benji can go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.