What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Would be a good pickup for them but not sure why he wants to go there, all reports were that he was homesick for Sydney.

Edit: just read that it's his misses that wants to go to Canberra, fair enough. Wish him well if that's what happens.

I read Tamou to Caberra in the weekend paper, his manager was saying Tamou isnt insisting on Sydney so I think its truth.

Incorrect

Coach
I read Tamou to Caberra in the weekend paper, his manager was saying Tamou isnt insisting on Sydney so I think its truth.

Based on his form from the last 2 and a half years, he shouldn't be making demands or insisting anything... He should be prepared to travel to Mars if he wants to continue playing professional rugby league

What a nerve!

betcats

Referee
Based on his form from the last 2 and a half years, he shouldn't be making demands or insisting anything... He should be prepared to travel to Mars if he wants to continue playing professional rugby league

What a nerve!

Oh I agree he has been terrible, just what I read. He has found some form recently, maybe something to do with the negotiations..

beave

Coach
If i were the cows management, i would be asking the raiders for a transfer fee ($100-200k) plus a player thrown in. Luke Page perhaps???........ $hits me that players can just walk out mid contract.

Timbo

Staff member
He can't 'just walk out'. He's asked the Cowboys permission to leave because his partner wants to be closer to her family. They're perfectly entitled to say no.

nick87

Coach
It seems like that needs to be our approach - players whose partners will whinge them into submission.

We might only have one recruitment trick, but if your only going to have one, this isn't a bad one to have
Happy wife, happy life!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Apparently the Tigers are looking to release Nofoaluma?

Wtf happened to him? He was a star in the making.

First Marika, now potentially Nofo... the Tigers don't like quality young wingers!

Charlie124

First Grade

First Marika, now potentially Nofo... the Tigers don't like quality young wingers!

I see no problem with it, Pat Richards will be playing forever.

POPEYE

Coach
Hang on, wasn't Benedict Arnold imploring Jason Taumalolo to stay with the Cowboys despite a big offer?

Got to admire James' admission that the Cowboys can do without him but not Jason . . . which is fairly obvious to most

betcats

Referee
Back to the NRL? How many games has he played? Goodluck to him, I see him at copa beach on the central coast during summer a lot with his with and Kids. I always look at him think you f**king muppet. So much talent and so many chances and he ruined them all by being a dumb merkin.

Incorrect

Coach
A fat birdie told me Arana Taumata is looking to return to the NRL.

Given that he's been sacked by pretty much every club in the NRL, I think his best chance is with an expansion team come 2018 or whenever the NRL go down that path...

So I take it you have a Taumata Source lafai??

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tamou just hasn't been the same since his neck injury. hopefully a different setting and a full off season would bring back the beast he was

Vic Mackey

Referee

I call bullshit by the lurker. He said that nofo 'early season form was poor' despite the fact that his first game was 3 weeks ago and he got injured in his second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts