What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Widdop was interviewed for the sunday footy show,said he hasn't spoken to leeds,no one from leeds has been in touch with him or his manager,and he doesn't know where the stories are coming from.

Yeah, I think it's pure speculation from the journo to fill column space but just passing it on in a "rumours" thread.

nick87

Coach
I would LOOOOOOVE someone to take Josh McCrone off our hands.
Love it.

Manly would instantly become my 2nd favourite team... can we package Buttriss with him?

Galeforce

Bench
Jarryd Hayne to Bondi

If slightly true possibility , as a replacement for RTS , just shows what a joke the Salary cap is.
Roosters can only afford $400k offer to RTS and yet can be rumoured to possible put together $1m for Hayne , of course with support of Smiths war chest.
Wait a minute , were not both Roosters and Eels looking at Souths Johnston , so if Rooster can transfer interest to Hayne why not Eels? Stupid media and NRL allows it.
What a joke!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
You based that entire rant on a ridiculously false rumour.

Save your energy next time because there is a 0% chance that Hayne will be a Rooster next year.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol:

Anyone who fell for the Kris Keating/Josh McCrone fishing expedition, meet me at the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

I have a Contract of Sale ready to sign.

Charlie124

First Grade
Would be a good pickup for them but not sure why he wants to go there, all reports were that he was homesick for Sydney.

Edit: just read that it's his misses that wants to go to Canberra, fair enough. Wish him well if that's what happens.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
Would be a good pickup for them but not sure why he wants to go there, all reports were that he was homesick for Sydney.

Edit: just read that it's his misses that wants to go to Canberra, fair enough. Wish him well if that's what happens.

It seems like that needs to be our approach - players whose partners will whinge them into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.