What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So what happened stranga?

Did you hit Willie Mason up for a root one night and he broke it to you he's not that way? Don't worry, hillbilly, you'll find true love with a large man one day.

Until then, keep your scintillating wit coming.

It was in an interview with Henry. That might not mean much, but he said that retaining him was the clubs #1 priority and they weren't perusing any other halves. If what he said is true, they are willing to match Manly's offer, so unless he wants to go to Sydney for non financial reasons GC should be able to sign him. With Myles going they can chuck all his salary at Elgey.

Thanks for that. I was unsure if there was anything else written some where. Thanks again.

Incorrect

Coach
SKD to the Raiders is popping up in a few places.

Well I guess Sticky did say he needed rep players in the presser after the Roosters game in round 3... too bad he's picked probably the worst example of a "rep" player in the Roosters lineup that day...

With all due respect to SKD, he is not going to make the Raiders backline any more potent or bring anything else to the table that they don't already have IMO. Should pass if this is true... or hope he backflips before June 30! :lol:

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well I guess Sticky did say he needed rep players in the presser after the Roosters game in round 3... too bad he's picked probably the worst example of a "rep" player in the Roosters lineup that day...

With all due respect to SKD, he is not going to make the Raiders backline any more potent or bring anything else to the table that they don't already have IMO. Should pass if this is true... or hope he backflips before June 30! :lol:

He will just cost twice as much (at least)

POPEYE

Coach
In deference to SKD, there is a difference between being an integral part of a culture for years and then expected to pioneer another in a land far away. He's great where he is now but Yoda he is not

betcats

Referee
In deference to SKD, there is a difference between being an integral part of a culture for years and then expected to pioneer another in a land far away. He's great where he is now but Yoda he is not

Correct, you are, my young padawan.

Stranga

Juniors
So what happened stranga?

Did you hit Willie Mason up for a root one night and he broke it to you he's not that way? Don't worry, hillbilly, you'll find true love with a large man one day.

Until then, keep your scintillating wit coming.

Ah, don't know how to break this to you Beaver, but myself and the majority of blokes don't 'hit another bloke up' for a root.

That's really an odd thing to say, but whatever floats your boat.

If you're happy rooting other males, go ahead. Each to their own.

Just like some footy players like to get married and settle down and have kids, and others, I'm sure you know who, would rather engage in a little forced interaction with a teenager. :sarcasm:.

Scum.

Oh, and I think you'll find more hillbilly, inbred freaks out your way buddy, there's none here at Bulimba.

Inala :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stranga

Juniors
Back on topic, SKD isn't that bad.

He was a lot more effective than JENNINGS the other night vs the Broncos, that's for sure.

ram raid

Bench
Don't get feeling too sorry for him... he's probably made something like 1.5m over the course of the last 7 years of first grade footy, if not more, despite being a fairly limited player as you mention... If he's smart, and I'm sure his parents would have made sure of this, he would used/invested his money wisley and he'll have ensured a comfortable existence post footy...

I maintain though that he should pay some sort of royalties to Jarryd Hayne and Fuifui Moimoi for propelling him down that road of relative riches gained since 2009... ;-)

lol .... Money is not everything. But I take your point.

Dogs Of War

Coach
desperate for the Titans to keep Elgey. If they do that there is ZERO chance they launch a last minute pre round 13 attempt to keep Sezer from completing his deal with the raiders

I hope it's true. I can wear my Titans cap with pride except when they play the dogs.

Kilkenny

Coach
There are so many things wrong with the game at the moment.

Maybe if DCE, Merrin, and every other player who has supposedly signed on with another club for next season and beyond renege's on there proposed moves it may just force the NRL to get off there backsides and do something about it?

The whole merry go round is a farce.

I've been following this game for a long, long time and it has never been in a worse state that at the present.

ram raid

Bench
Woo hoo! The drama continues. I think DCE must just love his name in the paper or something. What a complete wanker.

super_coach

First Grade
Back on topic, SKD isn't that bad.

He was a lot more effective than JENNINGS the other night vs the Broncos, that's for sure.

I agree, to me SKD gets in and has a dig, where Jennings is a lazy show pony, he has ability but just dosnt use it nearly enough

Status
Not open for further replies.