What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJShaksta

First Grade
hahaha the Sharks are not taking Mansour from us when they've spent big to keep Fifita now. And they're getting Ennis. They might get Benji but we have all the space in the world for Hurrell and Mansour.

STFU idiot and wait for the next tweet or news article to come out before posting your next hot tip.

shiznit

Coach
Ben Te'o back to the Warriors??

Makes absolutely no sense.... Considering they didn't want him 10 years ago when he was already in there books.

Who's next?? SKD??

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
how is Matulino exactly a Penrith target when he is under contract till 2015? If the warriors let Ben go they are fruit loops.

Every Warrior is a Penrith target regardless of contract status. Warriors are to Penrith what the Tigers are to the Sharks, and player managers know it, which is why Mannering, Johnson, Locke, Mateo have all been rumoured to be going there at some point as well.

Every Warrior is a Penrith target regardless of contract status. Warriors are to Penrith what the Tigers are to the Sharks, and player managers know it, which is why Mannering, Johnson, Locke, Mateo have all been rumoured to be going there at some point as well.

Most of the rumors are bullshit dribble but the player's do seem to like Cleary. So if players are ACTUALLY available then we are a chance

DJShaksta

First Grade
Benji Marshall -------> Seattle Seahwaks new QB

All downfield throws will now be done with Benji flick passes.

You heard it here first Boooooom
I called it first
I was also right about something else I read on twitter.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I can confirm there is approximately zero chance Benji is going to Townsville. Be realistic people, Zoe would probably divorce him.

The race to get Benji powerrankings:

1. Melbourne
2. Cronulla
3. St George
4. Parramatta

Helmet Man

Juniors
Cowboys should really go after Benji. We know what Benji is capable of and if he can regain his form alongside Johnathon Thurston that those two will be the best and the most classiest halves pairing in the comp.

super_coach

First Grade
Cowboys should really go after Benji. We know what Benji is capable of and if he can regain his form alongside Johnathon Thurston that those two will be the best and the most classiest halves pairing in the comp.

You obviously did not see too many tigers games in 2012 and 2013,Benji has been off the pace for a long time. Granted JT could make me look good so Benji would benefit from having such a class player inside him and also he has played a lot of footy with Lui, so when JT is off on SOO duties Benji could get a old combo going again

Penrose_11

Juniors
Sharks and Drags would be in that mix as well.

Manly, Doggies, Easts and Souths definitely don't. I'd say Eels and Penrith don't either considering how long their current 5/8's are locked up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts