What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
Sharks and Drags would be in that mix as well.

Manly, Doggies, Easts and Souths definitely don't. I'd say Eels and Penrith don't either considering how long their current 5/8's are locked up for.

Souths were looking for a new half, I don't think the coach is happy with Reynolds

Charlie124

First Grade
The only part of that article that makes no sense at all is that it mentions the Cowboys are looking at him as a fullback to replace Coote....

As far as im concerned, Morgan has taken Coote's spot as the number one option for fullback for us. If he's to force his way into the side after he recovers it might have to be in the halves or off the bench (not sure where).

So we would only be looking at Benji for a halves spot coz surely we wont be signing him for depth.

insert.pause

First Grade
Titans have never felt like a qld club, from management to coaches to players they stink of blue and that's why the public have always treated them as visitors. Wonder boy Searle, another NSWelshman, made a real 'blue' of it. They remind me of the northern eagles. Gillmeister and Choppy were their token Qlders that they trotted out for the local media but they always came across like trying to sell us foreigners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.