What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock0brien

Juniors
they didnt seem to mind signing idris myles bird from other clubs .All clubs lose players simple fact

Actually mate, Myles and Bird joined Titans after being sacked from their previous teams. The only player that signed from another club of those mentioned by you was Idris.

cb4

First Grade
Myles wasn't sacked, he was released.

Bird was at Catalans and had a huge offer to stay but went to the Titans.

Bench
There are some people saying Korobeti to raiders before june 30,how will Skeepe handle this,or will he go from a dog to a top bloke in a week.

nick87

Coach
There are some people saying Korobeti to raiders before june 30,how will Skeepe handle this,or will he go from a dog to a top bloke in a week.

I'm not even sure he is that good a player. It was one of the most disgusting tackles I've ever seen, but like all raiders, fresh slate if he signs on. I hated Joel Edwards before he signed for us and now he is one of my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.