What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how the dickens can these Bondi scumbags afford Proctor? Oh that's right, their cap is bottomless. About time there was a full-scale investigation into them ala dogs 02 and melbourne 10. End of.

Yeah and Sonny Bill is leaving next year too and we all know he's only on a couple hundred thousand max.. NO WAY The Roosters would be able to sign a player of Proctor's talent with the salary SBW is freeing up....

Big Mick

Referee
Mansour to Souths will be announced within a week

Great player. Will be great for Souths.

Not worth the coin he'll be getting though if the number I've been told is right.

Full circle for Josh if true and wish him nothing but the best.

Wing isn't a position where we are short on talent so paying anything above Penrith's value would have been madness on their behalf.

He is a great, powerful ball runner but under the high ball, in defense and his positioning is sometimes frustrating but sometimes fantastic.

Fat Krion

Juniors
So how the dickens can these Bondi scumbags afford Proctor? Oh that's right, their cap is bottomless. About time there was a full-scale investigation into them ala dogs 02 and melbourne 10. End of.

Roosters can afford players like Proctor cause they don't sign nufties like TRex for 600 Kasiano for 350 and untried kids for 300 + a season.

Roosters best signing of the last decade was recruitment guru O Sullivan.

Apart from Jennings and Maloney in the backs and SBW in the forwards the rest have played the vast majority of their first grade at Easts.

Roosters have learnt from their mistakes unlike the transit lounge Bulldogs, tickets please......

The Eagle

Juniors
Roosters can afford players like Proctor cause they don't sign nufties like TRex for 600 Kasiano for 350 and untried kids for 300 + a season.

Roosters best signing of the last decade was recruitment guru O Sullivan.

Apart from Jennings and Maloney in the backs and SBW in the forwards the rest have played the vast majority of their first grade at Easts.

Roosters have learnt from their mistakes unlike the transit lounge Bulldogs, tickets please......

But Noel Cleal is the best recruiting man ever

Meanwhile David Warrick has Uncovered nobody

morley101

Juniors
The Dogs lower grades are doing miserably this year.

NSW Cup runnning 13th (last)
NYC 15th (2nd last)
SG BALL 17 (2nd Last)
Harold Matthews 7th (Elimination final)

BranVan3000

Coach
If Tariq is leaving id be happy with McQueen to replace him.
Would be a good replacement. Sad if we lose McQueen, but he doesn't deserve to be stuck on 135k and I think Souths management know that. Probably can't afford to upgrade both him and Teo and get the other signings needed

bottle

Coach
If Tariq is leaving id be happy with McQueen to replace him.

Charlie, serious question, how do you rate Tariq?
Have watched him closely lately given that he (along with every 2nd player mentioned) has been linked with Saints.
I'm underwhelmed.
Am I being harsh or has his form not recovered after the two breaks?

betcats

Referee
Before he broke his leg twice he was looking like being something special, I havent been impressed that much by him since.

RWB

Bench
Before he broke his leg twice he was looking like being something special, I havent been impressed that much by him since.

Agreed, really uninspiring on the edges but since he's moved to lock this year he's been great imo. I think he lost a lot of his speed, acceleration and mobility which are so crucial on the fringes but in the middle he's been one of the best for the Cowboys.

POPEYE

Coach
Charlie, serious question, how do you rate Tariq?
Have watched him closely lately given that he (along with every 2nd player mentioned) has been linked with Saints.
I'm underwhelmed.
Am I being harsh or has his form not recovered after the two breaks?

I'd be interested in Charlie's opinion also since Hutty I think said to me he'd welcome Tariq with open arms

Iafeta

Referee
Would love Mansour.

Our remaining shopping list:

Mansour
Cody
Hurrell

They will be announced over the next couple of weeks in that order

Konrad would be a great poker player if that was true. On twitter today in response to this rumour "no way bro". I think we can knock this one on the head. This is coming from rlw mole, who used to have an in at the Warriors with Matt Elliott, and even then he was horribly wide of the mark. If you believed half of his nonsense Johnson, Hurrell, Locke, Fisiiahi, Matulino, and others frankly, had all left.

Status
Not open for further replies.